NC State DC says about Vols …

As has been stated numerous times...that game was a special case. It is much easier to play a team when you have their signals and know what is coming on most of the snaps. Don't this that will happen this game.
If the Wolfpack defense are wearing wristbands, well know something's up

"Tennessee's big. Their tailback's really good and their run game's good. We'll get tested."

Oh yes, you will.
We're gonna be running tests on their undies to see how much poop they can hold before structural failure. My initial hypothesis is a lot, but they'll surely lose integrity by the middle of the 3rd qtr.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yah, the result of that game was Michigan+USCe 63, Vols 38.

Because if South Carolina had been on their own that day, it woulda been a lot like the following year: Vols 41, USCe 20.

Or...are you saying NC State is also going to have our play signals on cards on their wrists?

Go Vols!
I've been living under a rock. Did someone credible actually verify that the cocks had our signals ? I guess anyone that attended games could have eventually pieced it together , but still...

I cannot see a way that NCSU stays within 14, probably more like a 21 point UT victory tbh, maybe more.
If we play sloppy and discombobulated like we did the last 2mins of the first half , they're in the game. If we play "our game" as efficiently as the 1st 28mins of the UTC game , they'll be ran out of the stadium before halftime.

I've been living under a rock. Did someone credible actually verify that the cocks had our signals ? I guess anyone that attended games could have eventually pieced it together , but still...
I don't think anyone has proven the entire string of events, soup to nuts, no.

I think we have seen verified that this guy from Michigan bought a ticket to the Tennessee-Kentucky game, just as he did to one of Clemson's games and a host of B10 matches throughout that season. I think it has been verified that he gave some of those tickets to friends and associates, who attended those games; others, he attended in person. I think it has been all but confirmed that he was on the sideline--not just in the stands, but on the sidelines with the team--at the Michigan State - CMU game at the start of that season (he was on the CMU side, one would assume with their express consent, as he spied out Mich St's signals).

So it stands to reason that the Michigan cheater had Tennessee's (and Clemson's, and Michigan State's, and several other B10 teams') signals scouted out. But what did he do with them? How did he use them to benefit Michigan? This is where it gets more circumstantial. But some parts are very suspicious.

Such as Michigan standing to benefit from knowing the Vols' signals. Either directly, as a potential playoff opponent, or indirectly, if Michigan could find a way to spoil the Vols' standing and make more room for Michigan in the top 4. Recall how things stood back then, with the Vols #3 after beating Bama, and then #1 just before facing Georgia (the Kentucky game was in between those two):

1725581598530.png

Such as the cheater, I think his name is Conner Stalions, being an old, longtime associate and friend of a few of the USCe staff, including I think head coach Shane Beamer.

Such as South Carolina's players wearing wrist bands for only two games that year: Tennessee and Clemson. Recall, those are the same two non-B10 teams that the Michigan cheater bought tickets to.

But those are just bread crumbs, not a solid trail.

All of this, the NCAA investigation continues to ferret out. Eventually, we'll know a lot more. For now, we can only suppose based on the parts we do know.

I think SJT approaches all this most responsibly. He doesn't jump up and down saying he KNOWS the gamecocks cheated against us. He says only that the evidence seems to lead that way and so he believes it is true, while waiting the NCAA results.

I'm pretty much at that same place. I believe it's true. But that's just me.

Go Vols!

Last edited:

I think we have seen verified that this guy from Michigan bought a ticket to the Tennessee-Kentucky game, just as he did to one of Clemson's games and a host of B10 matches throughout that season. I think it has been verified that he gave some of those tickets to friends and associates, who attended those games; others, he attended in person. I think it has been all but confirmed that he was on the sideline--not just in the stands, but on the sidelines with the team--at the Michigan State - CMU game at the start of that season (he was on the CMU side, one would assume with their express consent, as he spied out Mich St's signals).

So it stands to reason that the Michigan cheater had Tennessee's (and Clemson's, and Michigan State's, and several other B10 teams') signals scouted out. But what did he do with them? How did he use them to benefit Michigan? This is where it gets more circumstantial. But some parts are very suspicious.

Such as South Carolina's players, offense and defense, wearing wrist bands for only two games that year: Tennessee and Clemson. Recall, those are the same two non-B10 teams that the Michigan cheater bought tickets to.

Such as the cheater, I think his name is Conner Stalions, being an old, longtime associate and friend of a few of the USCe staff, including I think head coach Shane Beamer.

All of this, the NCAA investigation continues to ferret out. Eventually, we'll know a lot more. For now, we can only suppose based on the parts we do know.

I think SJT approaches all this most responsibly. He doesn't jump up and down saying he KNOWS the gamecocks cheated against us. He says only that the evidence seems to lead that way and so he believes it is true, while waiting the NCAA results.

Go Vols!
Oh yeh , I can see the dots there. May have been some $$ to be made .

“When I looked out, we first broke our huddle to run on the field, we had eight new starters.”
"The speed of this game that we're about to go to, we've not seen anything like it, preseason, fall camp, as far as the tempo that they use. That's our biggest adjustment right now. What we're looking for is we have to play very, very fundamentally sound. We have to communicate. I can't say that word enough. If we don't, it will be ugly!

He sounds a little worried!

Well, Looks like like it got ugly any! No matter what your defense tried to do.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
As has been stated numerous times...that game was a special case. It is much easier to play a team when you have their signals and know what is coming on most of the snaps. Don't this that will happen this game.
Yep. I am getting more and more pissed about that now that additional information and evidence comes out.

I wonder if Hooker would have even gotten injured if that was a fair game.

Such as Michigan standing to benefit from knowing the Vols' signals. Either directly, as a potential playoff opponent, or indirectly, if Michigan could find a way to spoil the Vols' standing and make more room for Michigan in the top 4. Recall how things stood back then, with the Vols #3 after beating Bama, and then #1 just before facing Georgia (the Kentucky game was in between those two):

View attachment 673674

Such as South Carolina's players wearing wrist bands for only two games that year: Tennessee and Clemson. Recall, those are the same two non-B10 teams that the Michigan cheater bought tickets to.

Go Vols!
NCAA investigation and South Carolina as well. If SCar paid or received the signs, then they will be next in the NCAA’s sights.

We might not have won it all that year, but we dang well could have. I’d have loved to face UGA again on a neutral site that year.

VN Store

Back