NC State Right now

Yes. Thought NC St was supposed to be stronger than they've shown.

You’re absolutely right. Please take what I’m going to say with a grain of salt because it’s a generalization towards everyone who does this.

The problem is that multiple people have posted this same thing over the past couple weeks. This sounds counterintuitive, but the rudeness is due to everyone agreeing with you. You stated the obvious.

NC is ass. Anyone who didn’t realize this after their near loss to Western in week one wasn’t paying attention.

That typed, you gotta be a damn good football team to do what UT has done so far against air.
And we’ve played teams slightly better than air - not much better, but better.
I think OU is ass too. I expect UT to wax them.

By FIDDY.

I’ve seen more life at a funeral home than from NC State today. They at least acted like they wanted to play in Charlotte for a half. Laying the ball on the ground usually gets you embarrassed & it is today.

Reactions: Persian Vol
Freshman qb has nothing to do with NC State getting gashed for huge runs up the middle and secondary getting torched by poor zone play. Of course we looked explosive against them. Anyone would lol

Turnovers are killing state, but you are correct, They are tearing through that defense.

The transitive property does not exist in football, but man Clemson making our win look not so great to pollsters.
Every game has its own identity
Playing at Clemson
Starting a true freshman QB with already suspect Offense. Cannot tell much. In other words.
Since UK basically beat UGA sans refs then USCe is great they destroyed UK & UGA is horrible. So like you said transitives tell you little to a bit but then there’s the other stories but it’s fun to compare & talk about.

VN Store

Back