NCAA Tournament Game Thread

Commodores are playing like they're down 25, 15 minutes is plenty of time to make up the difference if they play their game and play it smart.

But, i guess they're figuring that UConn already has the goat beard, so no big loss for them.

This just in::: Mount Saint Mary's defense is worse than expected. And believe I expected them to be terrible. There's no an adjective that can describe how dominant Carolina's been on the offensive end. Better athletes always prevail

The SEC has been terrible. I really thought that MSU had the best chance to knock out a 1 seed out of the other 8/9 seeds. We still have Arkansas I guess. Meanwhile, the Saint Joe's game is getting interesting

I really doubt Vandy can make up 2 points per minute, the way they've played tonight. If they haven't showed it yet, i doubt they have it

Jamont Gordon has no rhythm whatsoever in his shot, jumpers and FTs. He's a physical beast, and just looks bigger than everyone Oregon has out there.

Well, Vandy got what they deserved for coming out flat and playing laissez faire ball, Congrats to Siena for not being scared.

as for me, i better wake up early and go work in the warehouse to cover the money i lost haha

I'll tell you how to get it back. I'd put it on MSU to beat Memphis. I didn't put it in any of my brackets I believe but I would not be surprised to see State steal a win. That's if they can hold on to this game

VN Store

Back