NCAA Tournament Game Thread

I know me too, I've brushed off anyone's offer to contact me away from my television

I wouldn't be surprised if my TV would just overheat at this time. Come this time of year, theres nothing you could be doing that would be any better than watching these games. Civilization has been far away from me during these 2 days, just me, my drink, and my TV :dance2:

I wouldn't call that a dumb question. I think thats a really good question that would be interesting to know.

I wouldn't call that a dumb question. I think thats a really good question that would be interesting to know.

i am assuming UT-Arlington has been around longer than the early '80s when the Dallas Mavs came into existence, but nonetheless it's a question I'd like to have answered.

Villanova just cannot do anything right as of now. Clemson is controlling the game in every dimension, and is playing very good basketball right now. Either they definatly look like a Sweet 16 team or Nova is just playing that bad.

It's a combination of both.

That was a good first half from Clemson, especially on the defensive end....but, Villanova was impatient and sloppy for nearly the entire 20 minutes.

Townes has become a complete monster in the postseason. I'm feeling a little bit better about his game against us in the SEC Tourney watching his performance against IU tonight.

VN Store

Back