NCAA Tournament Game Thread

Apparently the morons have infiltrated all levels of sports broadcasting.

It's awful...i.e., San Diego was up on UConn 59-56 when UConn drove the lane for a lay-up to make it 59-58. The announcer kept saying, "We are tied...".

Keep up with the score moron.

Who you guys have in the night cap?

Clemson
Arkansas
L-Ville
Memphis

I watched Boise State last week and I think they may give Pitino's squad some trouble for the first 20 minutes of the game

First of all I just want to congratulate Mississippi State on a great win over Oregon in the first round tonight, and best of luck with Memphis.

Second of all, Vanderbilt simply cannot win games away from Memorial. Shan Foster was virtually inexistant tonight, and the Commodores did not come to play and lost to a Siena ballclub that just wanted it more. I thought it was pretty poor that Vandy just gave up with a minute and a half left in the game and let Siena go on a 10-0 run to close out the game.

Lastly, on the nightcap, I need Louisville, Arkansas (another big win for the SEC hopefully), Memphis unfortunatly, and I think that Clemson will really come out firing against Villanova. Should be a great end to a fantastic first 2 days of the tournament!

I just want to pitch this in, but I honestly don't think I have gotten off of the couch in nearly 48 hours other than going to the restroom, and getting something to drink... I love it :)

I just want to pitch this in, but I honestly don't think I have gotten off of the couch in nearly 48 hours other than going to the restroom, and getting something to drink... I love it :)

I know me too, I've brushed off anyone's offer to contact me away from my television

VN Store

Back