NCAA Tournament Game Thread

but it's not the best

I've only heard them call brag about Duke having a good defense. Of course I automatically block out everything I can from announcers, so I may have missed them actually calling them the best.

why do commentators like Paulus? I'm a Duke fan and find him repulsive.

For all his faults as a true PG, Paulus is a fantastic shooter.

On the brightside, if Eades is in DC that means he won't be here tomorrow to gaum up either of the games I'll be watching live. Thank heavens for small favors.

I've only heard them call brag about Duke having a good defense. Of course I automatically block out everything I can from announcers, so I may have missed them actually calling them the best.

For all his faults as a true PG, Paulus is a fantastic shooter.
he can shoot it, but h's an awful PG, especially on the D end.

he can shoot it, but h's an awful PG, especially on the D end.

oh I know. I've been complaining about him all year. I still expect to see Smith running the point next year.

Edit: Actually I've been complaining about Paulus for the past two years.

Good to see that the Duke syndrome is still alive and well. I'm sure it could be worse, but this is ridiculous.

Help me out here. I have a huge dilemma. I love golf and it's what I do, but this is the best weekend in sportsdom. My 4 year old twins want me to take them to play golf on a very good track, but I want to watch hoops and drink beer.

What is a man to do?

Help me out here. I have a huge dilemma. I love golf and it's what I do, but this is the best weekend in sportsdom. My 4 year old twins want me to take them to play golf on a very good track, but I want to watch hoops and drink beer.

What is a man to do?

go after the duke game. You can't go wrong with golf if the weather is right. You also can't go wrong with spending QT with the kids.

go after the duke game. You can't go wrong with golf if the weather is right. You also can't go wrong with spending QT with the kids.
but it is wall to wall ball all day. Might go hit a few during the dinner break.

I'm the great compromiser. I get the best of both worlds and they only have to wait 3 more hours.

Get a Styrofoam cup, put it at the end of the hallway. Give kids a youth putter. Sit on couch, open beer. Prosper.

i'm considering it... it's either that or i'm going atv-ing
The only problem is that we had some light rain this morning...I may just wait until tomorrow. The good thing is that the snowbirds are starting to slowly head back up north so the courses are moving less like a krystals toilet at 3am and more like the normal.

The only problem is that we had some light rain this morning...I may just wait until tomorrow. The good thing is that the snowbirds are starting to slowly head back up north so the courses are moving less like a krystals toilet at 3am and more like the normal.

i'm on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Pretty spring weather is finally coming around and the duffers are lining up to play anywhere and everywhere... and it seems they're always from the tips whether they need to be there or not.

i'm on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Pretty spring weather is finally coming around and the duffers are lining up to play anywhere and everywhere... and it seems they're always from the tips whether they need to be there or not.
yeah, it's odd here that you can play at full throttle in the summer; however, you're going to battle some serious heat to do that. That's why we have a sea breeze I suppose.

VN Store

Back