NCAA Tournament Game Thread

This game was over as soon as the 'AA assigned Duke slurping cowards like Sanzere and Eades to officiate this game. If I were Huggs, I'd go ahead and get tossed.

This game was over as soon as the 'AA assigned Duke slurping cowards like Sanzere and Eades to officiate this game. If I were Huggs, I'd go ahead and get tossed.
not necessarily. Duke MUST make the 3 to win.

I definitely don't like WVU's odds if they keep getting up and down in a hurry.

Wellington Smith already in foul trouble. Let the lovefest commence

not necessarily. Duke MUST make the 3 to win.

I definitely don't like WVU's odds if they keep getting up and down in a hurry.
I'd still get ejected. No way I could stand watching 40 minutes of Eades and Sanzere acting as teammates for trash like Scheyer and Paulus.

Wellington Smith already in foul trouble. Let the lovefest commence

to be fair, they've called bad calls on both sides of the ball. I'm still trying to figure out how sheyer traveled when he was shoved from behind.

Fortunately for Duke, they just aren't in foul trouble yet.

Duke gets a lot of love from the officials. I didn't realize that Duke was the best defensive team in the country. These announcers are killing me...

Duke gets a lot of love from the officials. I didn't realize that Duke was the best defensive team in the country. These announcers are killing me...

Duke's strength all year has been their defense. Like the announcers are saying Duke's defense is what makes them click on both sides of the ball.

Thank God for Ed Hightower. If another Duke slurper, like Burr or Higgins, had this game, the Devils would shoot 80 FTs.

VN Store

Back