NCAA Tournament Game Thread

the driving range just isn't the same as the course BPV. Tough call either way around. You also might have the next Morgan Pressel or Tiger (not sure if your twins are girls or boys). Getting them started early will just lead to that much sooner of a retirement for you.

I'm also wondering if I should take the wife and head down to see Tiger throw down on the CA championship tomorrow.

I like where your head is, but my wife will kick my teeth in (and she was a college soccer player).

feed wife shots of Tequila, use ViA's plan, after games are over drop kids off at neighbor's house and reap benefits of liquored up wife

the driving range just isn't the same as the course BPV. Tough call either way around. You also might have the next Morgan Pressel or Tiger (not sure if your twins are girls or boys). Getting them started early will just lead to that much sooner of a retirement for you.
we started them last year.

I actually love the range when the weather's like it now. I can hit balls and chip & putt for hours. Itms probably the explanation for my game, because I have no talent.

West Virginia has evened the game up at 37.

Duke is going to be in for a dog-fight with a very physical team over the last 15 minutes.

VN Store

Back