ND State Colorado

Yep, and NDSU is absolutely giving them a game.

Don’t get me wrong, NDSU is a very good and well coached FCS team, but they are exactly that. They are an FCS school playing with FCS talent. Colorado has far superior talent, but look at what Hunter and QB Sanders have had to do and the plays they’ve had to make to just now go up by 11points in the 4th.

Hunter is an outstanding player, but he very likely can’t play a whole season of games like the game tonight, and he shouldn’t be expected to. At what point does his health start to suffer ridiculously taking so many snaps? Seriously, he is putting his potentially extremely successful career in jeopardy by doing this, and it seems extremely irresponsible for a coach to allow this if he indeed is asked to keep this up.

I’m very impressed with Hunter and QB Sanders, but I’m very unimpressed with the Colorado team and specifically Coach Prime so far. What’s going to happen when they start playing more talented teams?

I really hope that Hunter’s career isn’t sacrificed just so Coach Prime can have a few minor moments of glory as a head coach. It would be a terrible shame.
The two-way thing is cool and all but man that is a lot of wear and tear on Hunter. That is years off his NFL career he is losing by playing 130 snaps a game in college.

He didn’t turn but that was light contact. It wasn’t like the guy was coming back to the ball.
Look I want CU to lose for the lols like anyone else but there was contract and the ball was in a catchable area imo. Defender turns around and it’s an easy stop

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
It was interference. Made no effort to play the ball and made contact with the receiver. NDSU defensive backs have been horrendous all night.
I don’t agree. If the offensive player were coming back then ok but it was a weak call. Doesn’t matter though, they called it.

Look I want CU to lose for the lols like anyone else but there was contract and it the ball was in a catchable area imo. Defender turns around and it’s an easy stop
I don’t care who wins or loses, just thought it was a weak call. NDSU had some calls go their way for sure though.

Don’t think that’s enough time for them. The run has been more their area of high production in the second half (like maybe only 60 yards passing so far in the 2nd half).

VN Store

Back