Needing prayers.

same as my wife has, man
the "operation" on her consisted of removing 1/8 of her left frontal lobe...the only choice we really had
thoughts and prayers with your family for sure...it is terrible
I am sorry you all have to go through that. Cancer is so evil and attacks indiscriminately. Prayers for you and yours.

Prayers A: Thank you. Mom came home today. My Dad, myself, and my sister all helped her coming home a bit easier cleared pathways, tried to make sure she has a much better situation. Health wise she is doing better. Memory she is doing better, but I am not sure my dad is prepared for the level she is going to need him and he's pushing 85. Sister is staying a few more days but then it will be and my dad. She can't go to bathroom without some level of help, so this will be an adjustment. All in all considering how this started, we are optimal, and I do think prayers matter.
Amen....and Great news to hear that your Mother is home now....

Our Heavenly Father, we thank you for your love and forgiveness. We thank you that we may have the promise of eternal salvation should we simply ask for your forgiveness, as you carried our sins to the cross. We pray for all the sick and afflicted mentioned here and for those that are not mentioned as well. We ask for understanding, comfort and strength for all with suffering loved ones. May your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit we give all the praise, the honor, and the glory forever. Amen.

I thank you all for the prayers for my brother-in-law. His healing will come in Heaven, as his tumor is inoperable stage 4 glioblastoma. Peace be with you all.
Amen....

My dad's best friend and fishing buddy, who l've known my entire time on this earth, is in the UT ICU and in need of some prayers. 85yo was hurt pretty bad when his truck fell on him. Broke a bunch of ribs and punctured a lung. Luckily, another younger friend was there to get the truck off him and get him to the hospital.

TIA
Thanks for the prayers, y'all! This occurred on 12 Sept. After surgery to repair the damage, he is doing well. He was released 7 days later after passing all the physical tests with flying colors. Presently staying with friends of the family, a traveling nurse, until he is 100%.

Sorry for the late update. I'm a slacker.

Good friend here called me earlier, and needs prayer for his niece. 6 years old, her name is Addison, and she's having an allergic reaction. They've given her epinephrine 4 times, and benadryl, and nothing was working. Last i heard they were trying to get her to choa in Atlanta.

Good friend here called me earlier, and needs prayer for his niece. 6 years old, her name is Addison, and she's having an allergic reaction. They've given her epinephrine 4 times, and benadryl, and nothing was working. Last i heard they were trying to get her to choa in Atlanta.

🙏🙏🙏

Prayer's sent. Had a similar situation with my son once, from a dye used in imaging. He was just going back to get scanned, and I didn't know there was an issue until an ambuilance and paramedics rushed in from outside. Terrifying for any parant. Let us know, praying for good news. .

Speaking of prayer, and thankfully they do get answered. I meant to post last night. I know I said she was okay, but this is Addison, she's doing great. My buddy sent this, can't imagine how scared her parents were View attachment 682673
This is one of those instances highlighting a need for a LOVE button. LIKE just doesn't seem to do it.

difficult day today, a little more than usual

went to my first ever appointment with a dermatologist today...one of those appointments where they check moles and skin spots, etc....my wife's dermatologist, both of us like and respect her a lot...first thing she asks me is "where is (wife's name)"....being a dermatologist, she is not linked to the other medical records and had no idea about my wife's condition....so managed to halfway get through explaining all that before shedding any tears....then it took her about one minute to find what she said was "definite pre-cancer" on a spot on my face....told her and the nurse that spot had been there aince the last time UT won a national championship in 98 (which it has) and I'd like them to win the NC again before they take it off...no go...the liquid nitrogen thing to freeze off an area about the size of a dime...grateful to get it taken care of, but that C word can suck balls

went to my first ever appointment with a dermatologist today...one of those appointments where they check moles and skin spots, etc....my wife's dermatologist, both of us like and respect her a lot...first thing she asks me is "where is (wife's name)"....being a dermatologist, she is not linked to the other medical records and had no idea about my wife's condition....so managed to halfway get through explaining all that before shedding any tears....then it took her about one minute to find what she said was "definite pre-cancer" on a spot on my face....told her and the nurse that spot had been there aince the last time UT won a national championship in 98 (which it has) and I'd like them to win the NC again before they take it off...no go...the liquid nitrogen thing to freeze off an area about the size of a dime...grateful to get it taken care of, but that C word can suck balls
My husband had one of those for several years and kept getting it frozen off, until he finally had it removed. Just keep an eye on it. 🤞🏻

Sorry man, praying they got it gone

Having had five procedures to date to remove skin cancers, I’m glad that yours was just precancerous.

Thanks for the prayers, y'all! This occurred on 12 Sept. After surgery to repair the damage, he is doing well. He was released 7 days later after passing all the physical tests with flying colors. Presently staying with friends of the family, a traveling nurse, until he is 100%.

Sorry for the late update. I'm a slacker.
That is Great news to hear!!

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back