Needing prayers.

Mom is still recovering and mostly sleeping. But we made a photo book for her of family etc, and she got everyone's names and even the extra credit names of all our dogs. She still says sometimes she needs to get to Northgate to buy some curtains while they are on sale though.... several times they'll ask her where she is and she's said Northgate.

My dad is in the hospital. Believed to be a ruptured tendon in his knee. I wonder if he fell.
🙏
Mom is still recovering and mostly sleeping. But we made a photo book for her of family etc, and she got everyone's names and even the extra credit names of all our dogs. She still says sometimes she needs to get to Northgate to buy some curtains while they are on sale though.... several times they'll ask her where she is and she's said Northgate.
Continued prayers 🙏

Bless her Heart, praying for her to have a quick recovery...🙏

My dad is in the hospital. Believed to be a ruptured tendon in his knee. I wonder if he fell.
Surgery on Monday. His trainer was having him do a new exercise - squats moving side to side while catching/throwing a ball. I know my dad likes his trainer, but come on, not the compound move he should be doing.

My dad's best friend and fishing buddy, who l've known my entire time on this earth, is in the UT ICU and in need of some prayers. 85yo was hurt pretty bad when his truck fell on him. Broke a bunch of ribs and punctured a lung. Luckily, another younger friend was there to get the truck off him and get him to the hospital.

TIA

My dad's best friend and fishing buddy, who l've known my entire time on this earth, is in the UT ICU and in need of some prayers. 85yo was hurt pretty bad when his truck fell on him. Broke a bunch of ribs and punctured a lung. Luckily, another younger friend was there to get the truck off him and get him to the hospital.

TIA
Oh no, praying

TIA
Praying

TIA
Oh, that’s terrible. Praying for him.

TIA
Wow....he is Lucky to be alive, praying for healing...and thank the Lord that someone was there to help him 🙏

Mom keeps getting better over all health wise, but dementia took turn for the worse. She's sure she is at Northgate (she's still in rhab hospital), and that my dad has PUT her there because he doesn't want her around anymore. He's been there every single day only going home to sleep since this began...and yet she's now blaming him for it all.....it's really hard to see for both of them, she's truly confused and scared, and he's truly feeling helpless. If he were the type to cry he would have. I have never see my dad cry my entire life though. One time when he had to lay a bunch of people off including friends he'd known for decades...he did stay in his car in the driveway for hours...other then that, I have never seen the man shed a tear. Wether you like me or not, please keep my parants in prayers.

Mom keeps getting better over all health wise, but dementia took turn for the worse. She's sure she is at Northgate (she's still in rhab hospital), and that my dad has PUT her there because he doesn't want her around anymore. He's been there every single day only going home to sleep since this began...and yet she's now blaming him for it all.....it's really hard to see for both of them, she's truly confused and scared, and he's truly feeling helpless. If he were the type to cry he would have. I have never see my dad cry my entire life though. One time when he had to lay a bunch of people off including friends he'd known for decades...he did stay in his car in the driveway for hours...other then that, I have never seen the man shed a tear. Wether you like me or not, please keep my parants in prayers.

Sorry to hear that. Prayers for you, your parents, and your family...

Prayers for all. We went through this with my mother-in-law. Everyone just needs to do their best to hang onto the memories of the good times, when she was who she really was. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Sorry man, praying for her, and the family

VN Store

Back