NegaVol’s must shut up. Nite your post or don’t post!

Not sure. In early 2022 he met another poster at the Waffle House to settle some disagreement. Haven’t seen him around in a while.

Lol.......ever wondered where Waffle 🏠 gets their meat? (If you can call it meat)

The OP made this post during the time of Conehead.
Anyone who was NOT a NegaVol during this time should be banned from posting on this site.

Reactions: LittleVol
YEP, when fandom is question it is. NOBODY is blaming fans for on field performance. But when a fan diminishes the program, especially on purpose, they own it. Especially if they do it back to back.
I heard it is the fans' fault we hired Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt.

I'm a recent Vol fan. Moved here in 2020. I've really only witnessed winning and success across most sports teams here in my time in Knoxville.

By far the most annoying thing about the fan base is the negativity and the constant belief of impending doom. I get that we hold ourselves to a high standard and I respect that really, but that doesn't make any excuse for a constant negative outlook and calling for every coach to get fired after one loss

Hope some folks adjust their perspective and enjoy winning. It's great times right now

I'm a recent Vol fan. Moved here in 2020. I've really only witnessed winning and success across most sports teams here in my time in Knoxville.

By far the most annoying thing about the fan base is the negativity and the constant belief of impending doom. I get that we hold ourselves to a high standard and I respect that really, but that doesn't make any excuse for a constant negative outlook and calling for every coach to get fired after one loss

Hope some folks adjust their perspective and enjoy winning. It's great times right now
I can assure you that people are not upset about "1" loss. Impending doom has been the standard pretty much since 2008...with small exceptions (2022).

Reactions: HalfullVol
Negavols said 8-4
Sunshine pumpers said 10-2 and are now disappointed.
Cant speak for everyone but I predicted 10-2 as a possibility.

However, i am realistic and saw that the injuries hampered us on both sides of the ball. Which is why i am only disappointed we had such a lack of depth amd not incompetent coaching or lack of player effort.

Most of the negative commentary is by trolls amd fans who prayed for Joe to fail.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Cant speak for everyone but I predicted 10-2 as a possibility.

However, i am realistic and saw that the injuries hampered us on both sides of the ball. Which is why i am only disappointed we had such a lack of depth amd not incompetent coaching or lack of player effort.

Most of the negative commentary is by trolls amd fans who prayed for Joe to fail.
I don't believe that last part at all.

Once I saw a House episode where a guy had too positive an outlook and it ended up being a life threatening illness
Lesson: You have to have balance. All sunshine pumping or negavolling is unhealthy. You have to have both.
So you base your life outlook on a fictional TV show? Nite thy post.

This thread is a bit overdramatic for me, but I do want to know what "nite your post" means
Having grown up in East Texas and spent some time in East Tennessee, I would translate as the following:
To "nite" is to put someone or something to rest. It also is an expression meaning "to stop." Thus, it is one way to say put the negativity to rest, i.e. stop posting negative comments. The interesting part here is that it is the in the title of the thread. By including it in a thread's title, he is suggesting to delete or remove your post, if your post includes negativity directed towards our beloved Volunteers.

Not sure. In early 2022 he met another poster at the Waffle House to settle some disagreement. Haven’t seen him around in a while.
Please tell me it was the Waffle House at Papermill Road and Weisgarber. So many good memories at that Waffle House.

VN Store

Back