NegaVol’s must shut up. Nite your post or don’t post!

I read through all nine pages of this thread to find out what "nite your post" means only to decide at the end that it's better not to know.

Not nite-ing your posts out of ignorance is one thing, but to do it intentionally is a different matter altogether .

Let’s just whup them puppies something fierce Saturday. Everything else will take care of itself. I am tired of talking. I am ready for some winnin‘

Reactions: rkvdg and 508mikey
Now it is official!

BelovedSpiritedHomalocephale-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79
You and your attitude bring the program, fans, players, coaches and our Football organization down.
Nobody wants to hear your garbage or your Debbie Downer attitude. Shush and please, go away! “Legion of the Miserables” must go away!
So who died and made you the god of this website?

Reactions: Manning Up
I read through all nine pages of this thread to find out what "nite your post" means only to decide at the end that it's better not to know.

Not nite-ing your posts out of ignorance is one thing, but to do it intentionally is a different matter altogether .

IYKYK

I’ve heard of stupid and wrong speech.
So if anyone has an opinion that’s different from yours it shouldn’t be expressed because it’s stupid and wrong and should be banned?
Oh 👌!
So if you don’t mind me asking, how much did you pay for volnation??? Just wondering, thinking about buying a cite so I can control the opinions and content

Will Doug Adkins 91 return tomorrow night after the game??

A loss tomorrow likely puts him back in rehab. He flipped out after a nice win last week.

Hope he is OK.

Will Doug Adkins 91 return tomorrow night after the game??

A loss tomorrow likely puts him back in rehab. He flipped out after a nice win last week.

Hope he is OK.
We knew Doug back when Tennessee was winning 10 games a year. The wins and losses don't seem to have much of an effect on his personality.

Reactions: rocytop2624
You and your attitude bring the program, fans, players, coaches and our Football organization down.
Nobody wants to hear your garbage or your Debbie Downer attitude. Shush and please, go away! “Legion of the Miserables” must go away!

Please grow up!!

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back