NegaVol’s must shut up. Nite your post or don’t post!

Everyone is so self important. Wow. Look how much influence Volnation has given us!! We can say nearly anything at anytime in relative anonymity and somehow we’ll impact a University and football program for better or worse.

Grow up. No one cares. This stuff is really only good for laughing as people as they melt down over something they are completely outside of.

Tennessee winning doesn’t make YOU a winner. Tennessee losing doesn’t make YOU a loser. So, sit back and enjoy the ride. You guys are taking this way too seriously.

You and your attitude bring the program, fans, players, coaches and our Football organization down.
Nobody wants to hear your garbage or your Debbie Downer attitude. Shush and please, go away! “Legion of the Miserables” must go away!
He sucked with overthrows tonight. Cost is 24 points!
What part of high and outside don’t you understand! He sucked!

Will you please Nite your posts, sir?

You and your attitude bring the program, fans, players, coaches and our Football organization down.
Nobody wants to hear your garbage or your Debbie Downer attitude. Shush and please, go away! “Legion of the Miserables” must go away!
I’m with you 91. Some of the clowns on here just love the attention of being negative. To be honest some are so good at it is comical, while others do a poor job of being a Debbie Downer.

Many want to act like the players don’t get on here to see what the hot topics are that the greatest fan base is discussing and if they do shame on them for paying attention to a bunch of Downer Clowns.

Our players are young men. That particular demographic has been known for making mistakes and for allowing others to interfere with the way they think and behave. But don’t let that stop a Downer. The Downer Clown blames the player for caring if in fact any of them do care what goes on here.

As for the coaches, they should have a guy(I’m available for the right price.) to monitor these boards for all the Downers’ material so if one of the young men on the team takes something to heart and it’s starts to bug them the coaches should spend the appropriate amount of time explaining to the player that every snap they take or don’t take and what they do with that snap has a major influence on some Downer on the internet and that’s life in the internet age.

Misery loves company. You’re wrong about nobody wanting to hear the Downers. There are too many out there wanting to wallow with others.

Stop calling them Negavols. It’s an insult to Vols and the where it like an Orange badge of courage. As if they are being brave by being a Debbie Downer.

Losing is tough on us. Sometimes winning is too. 8 in a row. We may next lose again or at least for 2 or 3 years.

Pruitt should have winning 50 in a row a goal for the program. What’s the current record?

Watch, after this post all the Downer business will go away and we can talk some Vol football.

Attachments

• 1BF3037D-E8E3-4EC4-A60C-94A5954EDDE4.jpeg
    1BF3037D-E8E3-4EC4-A60C-94A5954EDDE4.jpeg
    693.2 KB · Views: 4
I must be getting old because I have absolutely NO idea what "Nite your post means." I do know however that "nite" is not a word.
JMHO
I like your profile pic.

(I said "like" but it's a off topic post.. Am I good? It's morn'n here also)

I’m with you 91. Some of the clowns on here just love the attention of being negative. To be honest some are so good at it is comical, while others do a poor job of being a Debbie Downer.

Many want to act like the players don’t get on here to see what the hot topics are that the greatest fan base is discussing and if they do shame on them for paying attention to a bunch of Downer Clowns.

Our players are young men. That particular demographic has been known for making mistakes and for allowing others to interfere with the way they think and behave. But don’t let that stop a Downer. The Downer Clown blames the player for caring if in fact any of them do care what goes on here.

As for the coaches, they should have a guy(I’m available for the right price.) to monitor these boards for all the Downers’ material so if one of the young men on the team takes something to heart and it’s starts to bug them the coaches should spend the appropriate amount of time explaining to the player that every snap they take or don’t take and what they do with that snap has a major influence on some Downer on the internet and that’s life in the internet age.

Misery loves company. You’re wrong about nobody wanting to hear the Downers. There are too many out there wanting to wallow with others.

Stop calling them Negavols. It’s an insult to Vols and the where it like an Orange badge of courage. As if they are being brave by being a Debbie Downer.

Losing is tough on us. Sometimes winning is too. 8 in a row. We may next lose again or at least for 2 or 3 years.

Pruitt should have winning 50 in a row a goal for the program. What’s the current record?

Watch, after this post all the Downer business will go away and we can talk some Vol football.
See?

Nite and day difference here.

No

Reactions: Sara Clark
I have said it many times this team will go as far as as JG will take them. 5 or 6 wins isn’t enough. This team can win more if JG keeps playing turnover free football and making plays.
Uh, oh! You are starting to sound like a NegaVol. Having objective views fo your team is not allowed in this forum; how many times must you be told? With that said, JG did play a pretty solid game yesterday. I believe I said this much yesterday in the game thread, and I have always been critical of his play when deserved. He will be the one that makes us or breaks us. I do not hope for the latter but come this week; he may make me a believer that he has solved his consistency issues.

Doug-Atkins91-Certified.png

Was thinking about giving this post a lifetime achievement award but I guess I’ll have to wait until too-nite?
I don’t know. Soo confused my head hurts...or maybe that was from all the Gentleman Jack yesterday

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back