NegaVol’s must shut up. Nite your post or don’t post!

Does that guy that wanted to share a hotel room with a stranger nite his post?
I've been trying to remember that fella's VN.com name for two weeks now. "Seacrest" keeps coming to mind, but I know that's not it.

Someone was looking for a ride to the USCe game last week, and I wanted to suggest him as a riding partner / roommate.

Of course, he may not be available. Maybe being held in a van down by the river against his will.

Everyone is so self important. Wow. Look how much influence Volnation has given us!! We can say nearly anything at anytime in relative anonymity and somehow we’ll impact a University and football program for better or worse.

Grow up. No one cares. This stuff is really only good for laughing as people as they melt down over something they are completely outside of.

Tennessee winning doesn’t make YOU a winner. Tennessee losing doesn’t make YOU a loser. So, sit back and enjoy the ride. You guys are taking this way too seriously.
Much like the political forum. That stuff is really only good for a laugh too.

You and your attitude bring the program, fans, players, coaches and our Football organization down.
Nobody wants to hear your garbage or your Debbie Downer attitude. Shush and please, go away! “Legion of the Miserables” must go away!

Well Don, not sure if you were 2 sheets when you scripted this post at 1:00 am, but it’s not a good look for you. Ease up.

I can't say with any certainty that I understand exactly how to nite a post. I want to know so I can nite one, just for the heck of it. I do have a feeling this could get legs though. Once a post is nited, it's like going through a door that shuts behind you and you can't go back (I'm assuming.. since I don't really know what I'm talking about).

Anyone remember the guy back in the Kiffin/Dooley years that on a regular basis, got so mad that he "kicked over a bucket of lightbulbs"? Was that you? If so, reveal yourself. Does it help to do that? That had legs for a while and since then, I've kept a bucket of light bulbs handy, in case I got *that* mad. Just saying.

1601835703062.png

I can't say with any certainty that I understand exactly how to nite a post. I want to know so I can nite one, just for the heck of it. I do have a feeling this could get legs though. Once a post is nited, it's like going through a door that shuts behind you and you can't go back (I'm assuming.. since I don't really know what I'm talking about).

Anyone remember the guy back in the Kiffin/Dooley years that on a regular basis, got so mad that he "kicked over a bucket of lightbulbs"? Was that you? If so, reveal yourself. Does it help to do that? That had legs for a while and since then, I've kept a bucket of light bulbs handy, in case I got *that* mad. Just saying.

View attachment 311504
I'll never forget reading that one. Still can't get my head around putting lightbulbs in a bucket.

View attachment 311504
Was that "TallGuy"? Chuck Norris avatar?

Stop crying like a bitch Doug I'm sure your boyfriend will coddle you later. Nothing wrong with saying facts like we have to be way better to best Georgia. Their team looked great last night and their QB was told not to run at all. Our defense better be ready and our back up better be ready too

Reactions: jarnol32
Stop crying like a bitch Doug I'm sure your boyfriend will coddle you later. Nothing wrong with saying facts like we have to be way better to best Georgia. Their team looked great last night and their QB was told not to run at all. Our defense better be ready and our back up better be ready too
1601841521899.png

VN Store

Back