NegaVol’s must shut up. Nite your post or don’t post!

Stop crying like a bitch Doug I'm sure your boyfriend will coddle you later. Nothing wrong with saying facts like we have to be way better to best Georgia. Their team looked great last night and their QB was told not to run at all. Our defense better be ready and our back up better be ready too
Nite your post
bark-bark bulldog

Last edited:
Reactions: TN-POSSUM
You know, I have spent a lot of time looking down my nose at Bearded, because he's such a nega-vol sometimes.

But he created this DougAtkins1 NITED stamp, and so I gotta admit, VolNation owes him a big debt of gratitude.

It's only unfortunate that we're probably gonna end up using it on his posts dozens of times. Heh.

GO Vols! Thanks, @BeardedVol

I'm a negavol, and I'm trying to nite my post . Not sure I'm doing it right.

Btw, Debbie downers is so old. We prefer Negative Nancy these days

Reactions: JoAllan
You know, I have spent a lot of time looking down my nose at Bearded, because he's such a nega-vol sometimes.

But he created this DougAtkins1 NITED stamp, and so I gotta admit, VolNation owes him a big debt of gratitude.

It's only unfortunate that we're probably gonna end up using it on his posts dozens of times. Heh.

GO Vols! Thanks, @BeardedVol

I fear you may be confused on the @DougAtkins91 protocol, for the 'niting'of one's posts.

A properly nited post worthy of certification, is devoid of any language that could be construed as negative or disparaging, even to the point of bordering on a total loss of all objectivity.

Only then is that post nited properly, and worthy of @DougAtkins91 's seal of approval.

I fear you may be confused on the @DougAtkins91 protocol, for the 'niting'of one's posts.

A properly nited post worthy of certification, is devoid of any language that could be construed as negative or disparaging, even to the point of bordering on a total loss of all objectivity.

Only then is that post nited properly, and worthy of @DougAtkins91 's seal of approval.
1601824217147-png.311457

That's 1.

With all due respect, I hope a confirmation by @DougAtkins91 verifies this as the approved protocol, accepting no deviations. If so, as they say in Lawrence of Arabia "It is written".

Edit: For what it's worth, I like @DougAtkins91's avatar. It reminds me of mine, except a with a few drinks under the Vol man's belt. A little more rowdy and reckless, just like the original Atkins.

With all due respect, I hope a confirmation by @DougAtkins91 verifies this as the approved protocol, accepting no deviations. If so, as they say in Lawrence of Arabia "It is written".
See, I'm doing it differently. I'm finding the posts that absolutely fail to meet Doug Atkins' standards, and I'm NITING them by stamping them with the Doug stamp. It's like holy water. It cures the negativity AND the dumbnicity. Heh.

That's why you're gonna get a lot of stamps, Bearded. :)

I really wish @DougAtkins91 would return to decipher his original post.

So it doesn’t exist...that’s my point.
You are free to post anything you want. They are free to set you in time out. Just like the real world. You are free to dog cuss your supervisor and they are free to discipline you.

Free speech doesn’t mean there are no consequences for what you say or in Volnation’s case post.

You are free to post anything you want. They are free to set you in time out. Just like the real world. You are free to dog cuss your supervisor and they are free to discipline you.

Free speech doesn’t mean there are no consequences for what you say or in Volnation’s case post.
So freedom of speech doesn’t actually exist anymore..I’m not referencing VolNation alone, I mean in general in the US.

Attachments

• 78B0B1FD-3083-4A12-A097-7105A43AAF25.jpeg
    78B0B1FD-3083-4A12-A097-7105A43AAF25.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 14

VN Store

Back