NegaVol’s must shut up. Nite your post or don’t post!

You and your attitude bring the program, fans, players, coaches and our Football organization down.
Nobody wants to hear your garbage or your Debbie Downer attitude. Shush and please, go away! “Legion of the Miserables” must go away!
As long as the truth is posted, one should not have a problem in stating the problems. The coaches seem to be more willing to identify the problems than some fans. If posters are trolling, I agree, If fact, I would not have problem if the board managers kicked those off the board. In fact, it sometimes is amusing to let people who are void of facts rant and rave at their on exoense.

YES! Thank you, Devo. It was Skasper.

Heh, I still wonder about the fella, wonder if he's alright, hope he's well, hope he isn't being held sex slave in a van down by the river or anything.....
He lives on...now merely inviting randos to play Madden and posting his number

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: VFL-82-JP
YES! Thank you, Devo. It was Skasper.

Heh, I still wonder about the fella, wonder if he's alright, hope he's well, hope he isn't being held sex slave in a van down by the river or anything.....
hey, Buddy, you nite yourself and this post. Skasper is very happy in our van. He almost never complains when I untie his gag.

Mind your own beeswax.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
If you’re looking to fight someone, may I suggest the Waffle House parking lot? It’s kinda a volnation standard meetup place for fights and you can have a waffle or omelet afterwards. Fighting always builds up a good appetite for me.

My post brawl choice is always a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich; a waffle; hash browns scattered, smothered, and covered; and a few cups of joe.

It settles me down.

Wait have I missed the definition of Nite, because I'm a show me type of person. I mean I love the way we are playing but I want to see us play a good game against better teams. And BVS can only be cured by beating either GA, FLA, or AL period. Ok NITE that.

Reactions: tennvols77
My post brawl choice is always a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich; a waffle; hash browns scattered, smothered, and covered; and a few cups of joe.

It settles me down.
You and TRM have it backwards.

You 'sposta eat WH before the brawl. The induced food coma negates any desire to fight; you and your sparring partner depart company as friends.

It settles me down.
I like to go with an omelet with ham, cheese, and jalapeños. Also a Diet Coke and a cup of coffee, black.

@Mccage What’s your go-to WH meal? Are you a booth or counter guy?

Reactions: 508mikey
You and your attitude bring the program, fans, players, coaches and our Football organization down.
Nobody wants to hear your garbage or your Debbie Downer attitude. Shush and please, go away! “Legion of the Miserables” must go away!
-ALhVIEKAhI0kNEQUsssotTG--heN8PtOMMDW30D2rVdWIBaJ1PC85OD76H0kz-apC2WBHRhL0zwIM8MyNgObKDLf8JYPLVSrNcC2nm6d37YcgRk7R1RnW-y4mifsKSexLoxj5ThLMIM9Nywuv5s65OBg0wTXA

Reactions: McDad
If you’re looking to fight someone, may I suggest the Waffle House parking lot? It’s kinda a volnation standard meetup place for fights and you can have a waffle or omelet afterwards. Fighting always builds up a good appetite for me.
Can I bring my own lunch? I'm on a strict diet.

Reactions: The Ron Mexico
Wait have I missed the definition of Nite, because I'm a show me type of person. I mean I love the way we are playing but I want to see us play a good game against better teams. And BVS can only be cured by beating either GA, FLA, or AL period. Ok NITE that.
Whoa . . . Those are fighting words. You can't just spite the nite like that.

Reactions: tnutater
Can I bring my own lunch? I'm on a strict diet.
You can, but you have to eat in your car, and watch forlornly through the windshield.
What @BeardedVol said. Bring a sack lunch and I’ll get an order to-go. We’ll meet up in the car and discuss any feelings we may have. Keep in mind, when discussing my feelings I tend to tear up. And I’m a messy crier.

Then, after we finish our meals, I get cleaned up, and get a Diet Coke to go, if you still want to fight, we can.

But no hitting in the face - I have a fairly public job and don’t want any marks on my face. Also, one of my favorite pastimes is to post selfies on the ‘gram.

No hitting in the stomach - the omelet I just had will not sit well if some guy starts punching it.

No hitting in the chest - I have a slight heart condition and I smoke cigarettes. That could cause some issues.

Thanks!

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
What @BeardedVol said. Bring a sack lunch and I’ll get an order to-go. We’ll meet up in the car and discuss any feelings we may have. Keep in mind, when discussing my feelings I tend to tear up. And I’m a messy crier.

Then, after we finish our meals, I get cleaned up, and get a Diet Coke to go, if you still want to fight, we can.

But no hitting in the face - I have a fairly public job and don’t want any marks on my face. Also, one of my favorite pastimes is to post selfies on the ‘gram.

No hitting in the stomach - the omelet I just had will not sit well if some guy starts punching it.

No hitting in the chest - I have a slight heart condition and I smoke cigarettes. That could cause some issues.

Thanks!

This "nite" thang has me real confused. All I did was go up in No Buisness holler and ask Mr. Wizard what it meant and now people want to whup my ass at the Waffle House. All y"all that don't want your ass whipped better stay clear of this nite thang.

VN Store

Back