Neverending MBRO memory thread

exact same thing my daughter has - Dr told he it was a resp. infection and gave her 2 prescriptions
Great! I suspected it wasn't anything like the flu since I haven't been miserable, but just something that needs to work its way on. I'll give it a couple days since it is trending in the better direction.

Reactions: 508mikey
Probably what I had too. Woke up Christmas Eve and the only real symptoms were sinus pain (left cheekbone and roots of my teeth on left side), runny nose that wouldn't stop, and feeling tired. Lasted for 2 days like that. Woke up the day after Christmas and SOUNDED like I had a head cold, but felt better except for the coughing. Still have a little bit of head cold stuff going on, but nothing like it was.

We're at my buddies, just ran to town and grabbed taco casa! Best tacos and burritos ever!!

@joevol33 this is the Bench I did chest today flat 4 reps of 10 incline 4 reps of 10 butterfly with dumbells and flat bench 4 reps 10 with dumbell and incline the same with dumbell and I did some back I am sore.

Screenshot_2019-12-30-17-56-30-1.png

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back