Neverending MBRO memory thread

Probably what I had too. Woke up Christmas Eve and the only real symptoms were sinus pain (left cheekbone and roots of my teeth on left side), runny nose that wouldn't stop, and feeling tired. Lasted for 2 days like that. Woke up the day after Christmas and SOUNDED like I had a head cold, but felt better except for the coughing. Still have a little bit of head cold stuff going on, but nothing like it was.
Thursday night: sore throat
Friday: sore throat, fever, chills, and shakes
Saturday morning: same
Saturday afternoon: not sure as I slept and slept
Sunday: slept a lot, but felt better, no fever and sore throat was gone, just a very painful headache, thought I was on the mend
Today: shakiness and runny nose like no else. Coughing and sneezing in between, but really not much of those two.

I'm really all over the place so tomorrow I should be great before crap on Wednesday!

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Sunday: slept a lot, but felt better, no fever and sore throat was gone, just a very painful headache, thought I was on the mend
Today: shakiness and runny nose like no else. Coughing and sneezing in between, but really not much of those two.

I'm really all over the place so tomorrow I should be great before crap on Wednesday!
Yeah, you are way worse. Sorry.

whats Wednesday ?

VN Store

Back