Neverending MBRO memory thread

They were doing it one night tears ago, and my wife kept yelling "what, who, you talking to me"

Something has bit me, looks lije a mosquito bite! They shouldn't be around😂

Girls stayed with our friends last night, he has 2 the same age. I went to pick them up, and he wanted to take me over to Tennessee to try a restaurant, and their catfish. It was good. Had fries and macaroni with it.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Probably what I had too. Woke up Christmas Eve and the only real symptoms were sinus pain (left cheekbone and roots of my teeth on left side), runny nose that wouldn't stop, and feeling tired. Lasted for 2 days like that. Woke up the day after Christmas and SOUNDED like I had a head cold, but felt better except for the coughing. Still have a little bit of head cold stuff going on, but nothing like it was.
I was talking to a nurse in the ICU about not getting a flu shot (haven’t had one in 30 years) and never really get sick. Woke up yesterday with what you described. I’ll shut my big mouth from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: volwindy
Well some of my family had the shot and some of us (including me) have not had the shot and we all have the same crap! It's just going around badly this year. I've never seen all of us sick at once before.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
It's rough here, and Georgia. They cancelled our church services Sunday night, and for tomorrow because of sickness.

VN Store

Back