Neverending MBRO memory thread

What happen
It's my schedule. I only work 3 days one week, and 4 the next. Not straight though, they're split up. I'll be off Wednesday and Thursday, then work all weekend. Next week I only work Wednesday and Thursday, and Sunday counts in that week for the 3rd day. I love it. Get a 3 day weekend every other weekend.

It's my schedule. I only work 3 days one week, and 4 the next. Not straight though, they're split up. I'll be off Wednesday and Thursday, then work all weekend. Next week I only work Wednesday and Thursday, and Sunday counts in that week for the 3rd day. I love it. Get a 3 day weekend every other weekend.
Sounds awful. Lol. I have a bad day people shoot at me.

It’s a weird feeling when they pull the trigger.
I'd say so. I was blessed that it didn't happen either time. One was a dang kid, other was a guy in a store I worked at. I was actually stupid on that one, soon as he stuck it back in his pocket I started swinging. Could've gotten myself killed, or my coworker if I hadn't gotten the upper hand on him.

I feel for her daughter being jerked o ut of another school. Her oldest 4 all quit because they never had a chance because of this stuff

Mom texted me. Some of our family, like 2nd cousin to me, her and her daughter and 3 grandkids were all killed in a house fire

VN Store

Back