Neverending MBRO memory thread

Crap news. Wife had bloodwork done this morning, and numbers are higher than before. They're gonna make her do 4 straight weeks of iv infusions again. I'm kinda worried this infection is gonna get the best of her.

Crap news. Wife had bloodwork done this morning, and numbers are higher than before. They're gonna make her do 4 straight weeks of iv infusions again. I'm kinda worried this infection is gonna get the best of her.
Praying for Tiffany to heal completely and quickly.

Praying for Tiffany to heal completely and quickly.

Same joe

Does her doc think it would help to take the implant out first? That’s what they do with infected joint replacements, but I don’t know if it’s the same sort of thing.
That implant thingy doing what it's doing, would that be metallosis?

She’s on my prayer list for the week

Attachments

• 801448C0-5335-4E9D-AE30-A49216B7255D.jpeg
    801448C0-5335-4E9D-AE30-A49216B7255D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Does her doc think it would help to take the implant out first? That’s what they do with infected joint replacements, but I don’t know if it’s the same sort of thing.
I'm not sure what they said, otger than it'll have to come out. I'll ask her.

BloodOrange.jpg

@Orangeredblooded

VN Store

Back