Neverending MBRO memory thread

Yes, our department closes early on Fridays before any Monday holiday. :) Got the e-mail! woot!

When my employer last changed our PTO policy, they increased the number of our vacation days and limited company observance to six holidays - New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. We may take vacation days to observe any other Holiday. Officially, we work entire shifts on each and every day we are assigned. Sometimes, my director or VP will send out an email encouraging those of us without meetings or obligation to take off early on the eve of a holiday or holiday weekend. However, now that I report to a Veep based in California, his emails will reach me ~5pm ET, giving my California colleagues the opportunity to depart 3 hours early...

Reactions: volwindy
It's also amazing how those same 5 seconds can do nothing to you in a wreck yet that person wants to claim like the above happened.
I was with my ky buddy one day after school, and he rear ended a vehicle. We were fine, jumped out and the two sisters in the truck were fine, told us everything was good. When the cops showed up and asked if we were all okay, everyone said yes. Then the oldest sister told the younger, "I thought you said your neck hurts". Made me mad.

VN Store

Back