Neverending MBRO memory thread

My third residence in metro Atlanta, Creative Loafing was at its peak as a paper publication. CL was a things to see and do and places to meet others publication. It had some unique correspondents, including a self-proclaimed slut reporting on the club, bar, and after hours scene. One of the regular features was The Blotter - odd stories gleaned from law enforcement reports.

One of my favorite Blotter stories came from Peachtree City, a planned community featuring golf cart trails. One night, a local got three sheets to the wind drunk. Knowing that he was unable to drive himself home in his inebriated state, he recruited a not quite as drunk friend to drive him home in his golf cart. The thing was, his not quite as drunk friend was blind. His ability to give directions was impaired. The blind friend crashed the golf cart, and that’s how the police found them - side by side in a crashed golf cart.

Reactions: joevol33
My third residence in metro Atlanta, Creative Loafing was at its peak as a paper publication. CL was a things to see and do and places to meet others publication. It had some unique correspondents, including a self-proclaimed slut reporting on the club, bar, and after hours scene. One of the regular features was The Blotter - odd stories gleaned from law enforcement reports.

One of my favorite Blotter stories came from Peachtree City, a planned community featuring golf cart trails. One night, a local got three sheets to the wind drunk. Knowing that he was unable to drive himself home in his inebriated state, he recruited a not quite as drunk friend to drive him home in his golf cart. The thing was, his not quite as drunk friend was blind. His ability to give directions was impaired. The blind friend crashed the golf cart, and that’s how the police found them - side by side in a crashed golf cart.
So just to be clear, that residence was not directly beside Truist Park, correct?
@82_VOL_83

Reactions: GordonC

VN Store

Back