Neverending MBRO memory thread

I had a thing with a black girl as a teenager. Her parents liked me, her brothers hated me because she was dating a white guy who 🤣
Yeah, just saying I've been around alot of Mexicans the past 22 years, worked with them, lived with them etc and I don't ever remember being around any that would have felt that way towards whites.

Anyway, was just curious.

Reactions: joevol33
Yeah, just saying I've been around alot of Mexicans the past 22 years, worked with them, lived with them etc and I don't ever remember being around any that would have felt that way towards whites.

Anyway, was just curious.
I don't think they dislike white people, his mom just prefers him dating a Mexican girl from my understanding. Who knows, maybe they stay together, or don't.

Reactions: Behr
Change o plans again. Gotta get food first, nurse isn't going to be done in time to make the 4 movie, so we're going at 6.

Me and Tiffany were talking, maybe that guy just used that because he doesn't really like her? Idk, either way I'm good 🤣

Nurse's daughter has blown my mind. 18 year old, just graduated, and going to Kentucky with her grandma to help her run a mission she has. Pretty impressive the way she talked about wanting to help people with addiction, and start tutoring kids who need help.

Why does you or her think he doesn’t like her?
Idk, I came up with some pretty stupid stuff back years ago to break up. One actually got me in trouble at school, then my butt busted at home 🤣. Told a girl, a year younger, I couldn't date her anymore because of our age difference. I was a Jr, her a sophomore, and it was okay at first. Problem is, I did it because I liked another girl, and little did I know they were in the same homeroom. Do we broke up, I immediately asked out the other girl, and the next day my old GF found out, got mad, and hit the wall hurting her hand. She got sent to the nurse, I got called to the office, ran my mouth, mom got called, and I was in trouble 🤣. They may really want him to stick with a non white girl, or he could have just said that. Idk, all I know for sure is I was a punk 🤣. I'm telling you, I was a horrible person before Jesus changed me. Some of it's funny, but unfortunately most of it isn't.

Idk, I came up with some pretty stupid stuff back years ago to break up. One actually got me in trouble at school, then my butt busted at home 🤣. Told a girl, a year younger, I couldn't date her anymore because of our age difference. I was a Jr, her a sophomore, and it was okay at first. Problem is, I did it because I liked another girl, and little did I know they were in the same homeroom. Do we broke up, I immediately asked out the other girl, and the next day my old GF found out, got mad, and hit the wall hurting her hand. She got sent to the nurse, I got called to the office, ran my mouth, mom got called, and I was in trouble 🤣. They may really want him to stick with a non white girl, or he could have just said that. Idk, all I know for sure is I was a punk 🤣. I'm telling you, I was a horrible person before Jesus changed me. Some of it's funny, but unfortunately most of it isn't.
Ooookkkkaayyy, I get the teenage stuff. I’ve lived through that crap. I’ve missed a lot in here in the last bit. I’ve mostly read (not really) and missed the whole middle dating a Hispanic. (Did I get that right?). I should have went back and just reread all the posts since sometime history 🙄.

Jesus could still have changed you, even if your old GF had beaten you to a pulp and set you on fahr.

Ooookkkkaayyy, I get the teenage stuff. I’ve lived through that crap. I’ve missed a lot in here in the last bit. I’ve mostly read (not really) and missed the whole middle dating a Hispanic. (Did I get that right?). I should have went back and just reread all the posts since sometime history 🙄.
Yes, it's the teenagers 🤣

Reactions: GordonC
Came home and did a workout in the garage, eating?, then gonna walk with Tiffany

VN Store

Back