Neverending MBRO memory thread

I first only started a Facebook to fight about football 🤣. Most people I worked with called me Tennessee, some do at the new job because they'd heard "Tennessee was coming". I worked with some family members at the old place.

TN- Tennessee
Timothy Nathan Lyons. “Joe” is what your PE teacher called you because he couldn’t remember students’ names. You went with it because the kids teasing you about “Timmy” got you in trouble for fighting. Administrators and your parents were fed up. You became Joe and handed out Bazooka bubblegum until the kids got use to you being “Joe.”

This is a better story to tell those you’d rather not get to know better.

Her sister's husband flew down, I don't think he liked me being here and him not 🤣. He's a unique character to say the least 👀.

Lort, been ready to hit the road, but her sis and her husband have gotten annoying 🤣. She had to find the right Walgreens where her medicine was, and now he's gotta find a region's bank because he wants cash instead of using his card. I'm bout to leave them 🤣

What do you think of that new interchange coming from Jonesborough to BC?
I think @volfanbill likes it
I hate it
You mean the F1 track at exit 17?

Honestly dont go that way much. If I'm going to KPT i go through Sulphur Springs by Daniel Boone, Asheville I take 81 to Erwin, and I work in downtown JC so dont get over to BC much at all anymore

You mean the F1 track at exit 17?

Honestly dont go that way much. If I'm going to KPT i go through Sulphur Springs by Daniel Boone, Asheville I take 81 to Erwin, and I work in downtown JC so dont get over to BC much at all anymore
I assume you can’t avoid that exit to get to Bob Evans though?

Anyone that grew up dealing with the BC/Jonesborough exit on an almost daily basis knows it’s a fantastic fix. Anyone else prolly gets lost. Old people prolly get lost too.

Reactions: GordonC

Anyone that grew up dealing with the BC/Jonesborough exit on an almost daily basis knows it’s a fantastic fix. Anyone else prolly gets lost. Old people prolly get lost too.
others might also stay that way

Is this that crazy ass intersection unter the bridge?

Reactions: Toujours Pret

VN Store

Back