Neverending MBRO memory thread

Gonna be 9n the road a lot today. Tiffany's appointment, then middle brat has one in cumming

I'm glad people can't see me roll my eyes over the phone. Ive spoke to this couple 2x this week about windows that were ordered last week with a 12 week lead.time. Harassing me won't speed anything up, and I'm lying when I say I'll reach out to the vendor.

I'm glad people can't see me roll my eyes over the phone. Ive spoke to this couple 2x this week about windows that were ordered last week with a 12 week lead.time. Harassing me won't speed anything up, and I'm lying when I say I'll reach out to the vendor.
Ain't nuttin speedy right now

Where you headed?
Denver. Interring my late mother-in-law’s ashes with my father-in-law’s. We had to work around the rabbi’s schedule plus those of Hubs’s kids and their BF’s. Let’s just say that this wasn’t simple.

But my younger daughter lives in Denver, so a nice chance to catch up with her, as well as all the others (plus meeting a new BF.)

We fly back on Saturday. Note: with Allegiant, the choices are Wednesday or Saturday. Not a ton of wiggle room here.

Denver. Interring my late mother-in-law’s ashes with my father-in-law’s. We had to work around the rabbi’s schedule plus those of Hubs’s kids and their BF’s. Let’s just say that this wasn’t simple.

But my younger daughter lives in Denver, so a nice chance to catch up with her, as well as all the others (plus meeting a new BF.)

We fly back on Saturday. Note: with Allegiant, the choices are Wednesday or Saturday. Not a ton of wiggle room here.
Hope everything goes well

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back