Neverending MBRO memory thread

Gonna try to get a haircut, gotta cut grass, and hit the gym! Then get ready for fishing in the morning!

Running behind, that Drs visit, and helped a girl with a flat at Walmart, so I'm pressed for time!

Gym. It's late, swim coach is coming to get girls swimsuits ordered, so I don't wanna be slinging grass when she's here. Guess I'll do that after fishing tomorrow.

Got everything ready to go. Hopefully it's not as windy tomorrow, been rough today.

Finally tried to turn the TV on, but hulu wasn't working, like no subscription. I started to get mad, but it hit me about her card getting hacked, and I asked if hulu was linked to her card, it was. So when they tried to take the payment, it didn't work 🤣. Guess we better check a few more auto draft bills🤣

Need to hit the gym, but a wound nurse is here so I'm stuck. May have to go later.

Middle brat is officially giving up the fast food life. I wanted her to just quit until swim is over, but she wants to work some. She wants something not so late, and less stressful since she'll be taking college classes soon. She had an interview this morning with TJ Maxx and got the job.

VN Store

Back