Neverending MBRO memory thread

Hope everything goes well
lol, thank you.

So we gots:
Hubs (adamantly non-religious Jewish; last survivor of his family of birth)
Me (very-religious-very-progressive/SJW-and-proud-of-it/Protestant shiksa wife)
His daughter #1 (not religious) and Filipino BF
His daughter #2 (sort-of-religious) and OMG nice Jewish BF (everyone perks up, like “finally someone with some sense here!”)
My younger daughter, vaguely Protestant, kicked Aussie BF to the curb several months ago

Attending the service:
The family of Hubs’s late sister’s late husband, staunchly Protestant all, who along with me were the only ones who knew Psalm 23 at Hubs’s father’s service, because apparently five years in Hebrew school doesn’t mean that you learn diddly-squat when you don’t want to be there and absolutely refuse to learn

Add in that we’re all headed back to the Airbnb for deli afterwards, and among us all (and there are only 13 of us) includes non-drinkers, light recreational drinkers, serious recreational drinkers, flat-out drunks, peeps in recovery, peeps on diets and technically not drinking but willing to make exceptions, peeps who are thinking that maybe they ought to be in recovery but there are always exceptions…

Family, y’all. Shalom, namaste, and go Vols.

lol, thank you.

So we gots:
Hubs (adamantly non-religious Jewish; last survivor of his family of birth)
Me (very-religious-very-progressive/SJW-and-proud-of-it/Protestant shiksa wife)
His daughter #1 (not religious) and Filipino BF
His daughter #2 (sort-of-religious) and OMG nice Jewish BF (everyone perks up, like “finally someone with some sense here!”)
My younger daughter, vaguely Protestant, kicked Aussie BF to the curb several months ago

Attending the service:
The family of Hubs’s late sister’s late husband, staunchly Protestant all, who along with me were the only ones who knew Psalm 23 at Hubs’s father’s service, because apparently five years in Hebrew school doesn’t mean that you learn diddly-squat when you don’t want to be there and absolutely refuse to learn

Add in that we’re all headed back to the Airbnb for deli afterwards, and among us all (and there are only 13 of us) includes non-drinkers, light recreational drinkers, serious recreational drinkers, flat-out drunks, peeps in recovery, peeps on diets and technically not drinking but willing to make exceptions, peeps who are thinking that maybe they ought to be in recovery but there are always exceptions…

Family, y’all. Shalom, namaste, and go Vols.
In fact, it is! It’s like being in a Seinfeld episode.

Reactions: joevol33
Kinda waiting to book a room . I want to, but the only way you can get your money back in case of a hurricane, is if it's a mandatory evacuation. I'm going to wait till the end of next week to see what's going on with the weather.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Dang it's taking forever for the Dr to come in. I better make it to breakfast!!🤣

And breakfast not looking good. They scheduled her appointment and the Dr not even here. Had to wait for the NP, and now have to wait for them to pack the wound. We been here two hours for what should have been a 30 minute appointment. They scheduled her knowing that he's not even here on Monday morning.

And breakfast not looking good. They scheduled her appointment and the Dr not even here. Had to wait for the NP, and now have to wait for them to pack the wound. We been here two hours for what should have been a 30 minute appointment. They scheduled her knowing that he's not even here on Monday morning.
Good Lord.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back