Neverending MBRO memory thread

Colonel Harvey’s way is the Indians way it’s naturals way. My friends have you ever seen a fat or worried Indian? It’s guaranteed to put a spring in your step. Lol I watch too much andy

Reactions: malinoisvol
Colonel Harvey’s way is the Indians way it’s naturals way. My friends have you ever seen a fat or worried Indian? It’s guaranteed to put a spring in your step. Lol I watch too much andy
And... He likes Aunt Bea.

Crazy dreams last night. Dreamed I was in Mexico messing around with some woman, probably the joke I made in Souce's thread 🤣. Then dreamed I was registering a 108 fever, but was fine, idk what triggered that

Dang what a day. Saw about Mike Leach earlier, WiFi, but walked out to get a drink from the truck. Had a text come through from my buddy in Kentucky, a friend we grew up with died, then had a message my cousin died. He was older than me, but good guy, too much bad news.

Reactions: Souce
Dang what a day. Saw about Mike Leach earlier, WiFi, but walked out to get a drink from the truck. Had a text come through from my buddy in Kentucky, a friend we grew up with died, then had a message my cousin died. He was older than me, but good guy, too much bad news.
That's terrible, Joe. Sorry to see this.

Frack

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back