Neverending MBRO memory thread

We're officially in laws now. I cried a little when she texted me at work today. Had a good text exchange with him, he's a good young man.
Congratulations to you and Tiffany. Your child finding a mate that gives you both comfort (sadness comes also) will open up a new world for you both. Enjoy the years to come.

If I didn't misunderstood, swim coach is having all the girls spend the night with her tonight. They're going to make cookies, and watch Christmas movies. If so, I may take my day off tomorrow, and work Tuesday

Reactions: malinoisvol
To recap, eldest is now married and deploying to a new post with the USAF; middle brat came in first on two events in her swim meet and is going to college; little bit is in High School, and you’re dealing with boy issues. Is that about right?

Reactions: joevol33
To recap, eldest is now married and deploying to a new post with the USAF; middle brat came in first on two events in her swim meet and is going to college; little bit is in High School, and you’re dealing with boy issues. Is that about right?
Yep

Reactions: Tin Man
I'm sincerely thinking about trying a trip to the keys this coming year, if tiffany's health allows it

VN Store

Back