New Biden Nuclear Hire Is Drag Queen Who Wears Stilettos to Work, Discusses Sex With Animals, And Calls NIH Chief ‘Daddy Fauci’.

So what? Judge not, lest you be judged, right?

He holds masters in Engineering and Nuclear Science and Engineering from MIT.

Seems like qualifications that would be relevant to a job as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy.

Your article focused on kink shaming him, not his qualifications... Got anything that say's he's incompetent or otherwise unqualified?

Recent events would suggest that it takes more than an MIT degree to qualify as a good hire. This guy "has issues". His appearance is a big red flag, to say the least

Not my point. My point is, Biden has nothing to do with is hiring. The thread title and many, many posts herein are premised on the notion he did.

He's ultimately responsible for every hire in his administration. He can certainly fire this drag queen and anyone responsible for the hire. Since he's doing none of that, yeah, he's responsible

Recent events would suggest that it takes more than an MIT degree to qualify as a good hire. This guy "has issues". His appearance is a big red flag, to say the least

I didn't say it was a "good" hire. I suggested that his Masters in engineering and nuclear science qualified him for the position for which he was hired.

I didn't say it was a "good" hire. I suggested that his Masters in engineering and nuclear science qualified him for the position for which he was hired.
If that's your reply then you missed the point. The post right before yours:

Is he the best you can get would be the proper question.

He clearly is not that and that's on Biden and others in his admin

Reactions: LadyVolette

If that's your reply then you missed the point.

I'd ask that you define "best" - if appearances are a part of the "the best" equation - then perhaps he isn't. Though some may disagree. If education, skill and ability define the "best" for a position of which the education, skill and ability or experience are relevant - then his appearance may be irrelevant.

I'd ask that you define "best" - if appearances are a part of the "the best" equation - then perhaps he isn't. Though some may disagree. If education, skill and ability define the "best" for a position of which the education, skill and ability or experience are relevant - then his appearance may be irrelevant.
That's what the interview is all about. As it turns out this guy has a problem with judgment. As an interviewer I would have seen that from the get go. But that's all old news now. We now know that this guy is a bad hire. We should expect more from our 6 figure fed gov't employees.

In the future we ought to do better than "qualified" when hiring

That's what the interview is all about. As it turns out this guy has a problem with judgment. As an interviewer I would have seen that from the get go. But that's all old news now. We now know that this guy is a bad hire. We should expect more from our 6 figure fed gov't employees.

As someone who has actually hired people in the past the old ‘appearances shouldn’t matter’ thing is crap… we do disqualify people who look unprofessional, especially if they are dealing with public in any capacity.. it’s just the way it works.. sorry, appearances DO matter.. maybe not so if you work at Starbucks or something, so that’s maybe where they should work.. get freaky on your own time

As someone who has actually hired people in the past the old ‘appearances shouldn’t matter’ thing is crap… we do disqualify people who look unprofessional, especially if they are dealing with public in any capacity.. it’s just the way it works.. sorry, appearances DO matter.. maybe not so if you work at Starbucks or something, so that’s maybe where they should work

Appearance absolutely matters in the position you are hiring for. I'm not hiring someone with a neck/face tattoo or excessive piercings for an outside sales or CSR position but for a driver/tech/equipment operator sure.

For anyone putting a quark's worth of thought into the process "qualified" is the ground floor starting point.

Reactions: AM64
Appearance absolutely matters in the position you are hiring for. I'm not hiring someone with a neck/face tattoo or excessive piercings for an outside sales or CSR position but for a driver/tech/equipment operator sure.
Now, in healthcare if they cover these things up when they are coming to work and can present themselves professionally and not be a distraction for everyone, that is a different story.. but from my experience how people show up to the interview is typically their best.. so dial it back about forty degrees and that’s what you are going to get 😂 well groomed, took a bath, washed your hair, brushed your teeth, not super look at me look at me! Those are not unreasonable expectations lol

Now, in healthcare if they cover these things up when they are coming to work and can present themselves professionally and not be a distraction for everyone, that is a different story.. but from my experience how people show up to the interview is typically their best.. so dial it back about forty degrees and that’s what you are going to get 😂 well groomed, took a bath, washed your hair, brushed your teeth, not super look at me look at me! Those are not unreasonable expectations lol

What about a guy who didn't iron his tie?

For anyone putting a quark's worth of thought into the process "qualified" is the ground floor starting point.
Yep, this bit about "qualified" is bunk. That might be true if you're hiring " a body" to do a menial job but positions like this one need to go much further than qualified.

Reactions: AM64

I'd question there decision making skills right off the bat. I mean did you even see that atrocious romper?

Here's the ironic thing, he's not doing these minorities any favors by hiring these embarrassments. Examples: Kamala Harris and Karine Jean-Pierre. These aren't exactly Jackie Robinson hires to represent their minority.

Reactions: AM64 and Zues1
As someone who has actually hired people in the past the old ‘appearances shouldn’t matter’ thing is crap… we do disqualify people who look unprofessional, especially if they are dealing with public in any capacity.. it’s just the way it works.. sorry, appearances DO matter.. maybe not so if you work at Starbucks or something, so that’s maybe where they should work.. get freaky on your own time
If you can't be trusted to reasonably maintain your appearance, and make smart decisions about your appearance (which is EASY), then you don't belong making decisions anywhere. That goes doubly so if you have severe mental illness and delusions about reality.

Here's the ironic thing, he's not doing these minorities any favors by hiring these embarrassments. Examples: Kamala Harris and Karine Jean-Pierre. These aren't exactly Jackie Robinson hires to represent their minority.
Biden is all about the window dressing. Qualifications be damned. As long as your are a clueless minority or tuck your sack back your in.

Reactions: Zues1

VN Store

Back