New Border Fence Going Up

The left knows its needed, that's why they have voted for it in the past but as we have seen recently anything Trump is for they, by default have to be against
I had no idea there were that many I wonder if the numbers are inflated because of the caravan? Either way with the unrest down there it's needs to be built

Reactions: volfanjustin
El Salvador, U.S. sign agreement to extend TPS extension for one year

WASHINGTON — El Salvador President Nayib Bukele said Monday the United States government will extend temporary protected status for more than 200,000 Salvadorans living in the U.S.
Bukele posted a video to Twitter in which U.S. Ambassador Ronald Douglas Johnson said the two countries have signed an agreement extending TPS for one year.
The program allows Salvadorans to stay in the U.S. and avoid deportation proceedings, and allows them to get work permits.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Last edited:
I had no idea there were that many I wonder if the numbers are inflated because of the caravan? Either way with the unrest down there it's needs to be built
The question I have always asked the libs here and never received a clear answer: we have somewhere between 12-20 million illegals already here, how many more should we let in? What’s the magic number?

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Have yall seen the video of people climbing over a full scale section without any assist of climbing implements or ropes? LOL.

But hey, what's another few Billion wasted when we are already 22T in the red!
The ones that can climb over will be the most fit and able to mow Huff's yard without breaking a sweat..

Have yall seen the video of people climbing over a full scale section without any assist of climbing implements or ropes? LOL.

But hey, what's another few Billion wasted when we are already 22T in the red!
You're full of crap. No way anyone can get over that fence.

The ones that can climb over will be the most fit and able to mow Huff's yard without breaking a sweat..
Give me your energetic, your monied, Your disperse individuals yearning to free climb a barrier, The capable cherished of your Rio Grande.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I'm pretty sure than it's going to dramatically cut down on the 325k that just walked across the other one...and it will pay for itself in savings from educating illegals and by the aid they receive
The Cost of a Border Wall vs. the Cost of Illegal Immigration

Have you learned nothing from government cost projections and savings projections through the decades? Putting your trust in politicians is a fools errand. You'd be better off trusting gas station sushi.

Have you learned nothing from government cost projections and savings projections through the decades? Putting your trust in politicians is a fools errand. You'd be better off trusting gas station sushi.
You truly believe we’re better off leaving the southern border wide open?

Even if some can successfully climb the wall, the majority won’t be able or will be delayed enough to be caught and detained by border patrol.

Earlier this year CBP was reporting over 100,000 illegal border crossings/detainees per month.

What about all of the border crossers who weren’t caught?

I don’t understand the complaints about cost based on everything else this government has wasted money on. This wall is for national security and has a real return on investment.

Uh. You didn't read the article I linked, didn't watch the video I linked, and didn't read the Snopes article claiming it was false. The Snopes article is specific to another fence climbing incident which went viral on social media. The one I referenced is completely different.

Don't stop thinking critically just because your sacred cow is about to feast at the Billion dollar buffet.

Even if some can successfully climb the wall, the majority won’t be able or will be delayed enough to be caught and detained by border patrol.

Earlier this year CBP was reporting over 100,000 illegal border crossings/detainees per month.

I don’t understand the complaints about cost based on everything else this government has wasted money on. This wall is for national security and has a real return on investment.

Because some people are against all waste, not just waste created by liberals.

The choice has never been, and isn't currently, binary. Build a wall or leave it open is the wrong question. Do you have any evidence which supports your claim it will not be climbable by most, will slow people down long enough to be apprehended? I don't think you do. I think you're throwing these claims against the wall to see if it sticks.

Reactions: Septic
The choice has never been, and isn't currently, binary. Build a wall or leave it open is the wrong question. Do you have any evidence which supports your claim it will not be climbable by most, will slow people down long enough to be apprehended? I don't think you do. I think you're throwing these claims against the wall to see if it sticks.
Just being honest.

Could you climb over either 18 ft or 30 ft high wall and get your wife & kids over the same?

Not sure I could. Need to drop some lbs for sure.

VN Store

Back