New Border Fence Going Up

Just being honest.

Could you climb over either 18 ft or 30 ft high wall and get your wife & kids over the same?

Not sure I could. Need to drop some lbs for sure.

I am overweight and out of shape. The immigrants I know are accustomed to manual labor. They are not overweight.

A fair comparison would be: could Marcus climb the fence with a rope on his back. If he can do that, I can climb over with the rope. So could my fluffy wife. So could children.

Last edited:
El Salvador, U.S. sign agreement to extend TPS extension for one year

WASHINGTON — El Salvador President Nayib Bukele said Monday the United States government will extend temporary protected status for more than 200,000 Salvadorans living in the U.S.
Bukele posted a video to Twitter in which U.S. Ambassador Ronald Douglas Johnson said the two countries have signed an agreement extending TPS for one year.
The program allows Salvadorans to stay in the U.S. and avoid deportation proceedings, and allows them to get work permits.
Don’t think Donald will allow this.

Girl was being repelled up with a rope and used side of wall to help.

She won’t have a rope helping her nor a side of the wall to grab onto.

Video is bogus. She literally was dangling by the rope for seconds while getting a grip. Normal situation she is falling back down again.

Also this does not mirror the top section at all. Compare this to actual border walls going up. Top section is much higher and wider and will not be able to be grabbed by one hand like this wall.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back