New commit- WR Lawrence Lee

:fireworks:

Dude's got some wiggle!

Welcome to the family man. Adding depth at WR with fast and/or athletic guys. He seems like he would fit CBJ offense perfect!

Last edited:
I didn't link to rivals because of the no stars. figured people would freak out. Better to just tell them he was 5A all state in florida and has some serious stats and film. Kid will be good.

Thanks for the info. Sure there are some jack wagons on here already wanting CBJ and Azzani scalps cause this kid isn't a 4/5 star, isn't 6'4 220 and doesn't run a 4.2.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the info. Sure there are some jack wagons on here already wanting CBJ and Azzani scalps cause this kid isn't a 4/5 star, isn't 6'4 220 and doesn't run a 4.2.

Butch wants smaller guys in the slot anywhere.

Watching the hudl highlights, I'm happy with this pick up. Also to note, Alabama wants him to come back in the summer, he's impressing some folks in the south. He and Creamer will be interesting to keep an eye on this year as far as evaluating goes.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't link to rivals because of the no stars. figured people would freak out. Better to just tell them he was 5A all state in florida and has some serious stats and film. Kid will be good.
No stars on rival? Should Butch and the rest of staff be fired now? :crazy:

Reactions: 4 people

I'm with you on that one, but I do generally like Rivals' stuff. I also think that a lot of times the offer list is more key than stars are

It's beautiful there. I love Tennessee and live in middle TN now but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't dream about being back in Savannah.

Im just here for the time being.honestly I cant wait to leave. Its ok but it wouldn't be in my plans for a place I have to visit.

VN Store

Back