New commit- WR Lawrence Lee

I wonder how may WR's were gonna take I know were in real strong with two other guys that play that position.

How many WR are we expecting to take in the '14 class?

I know KJ just committed and his teammate AJ may be coming in as a slot WR for the '13 class if he can get through admissions in time for the fall. If we do end up with AJ in the '13 class that lowers the potential class size for '14 from 31 to 30. As we already have 3 WR committed for '14 & are currently still in on several other talented prospects at the position, I'm curious how many you all think we end up with for 2014?

You can really tell that this staff is focusing in on the skill positions before the trenches right now. Seems like a smart recruiting philosophy imo. Hopefully the talented line prospects across the country on both sides of the ball start getting excited about the possibility of being a part of this class too as it continues to take shape.

for everybody still questioning this kid, he made the ESPN top 300 before they took it off their site. he was ranked like #183. kids a baller

VN Store

Back