New commit- WR Lawrence Lee

After watching his highlights I must say the kid has more moves than a dose of ex-lax...Very elusive

Dexter mcfluster ran a 4.7 at the combine . I would worry less about his 40 and more about can he play football .

Yo everybody go follow him:

Victor LaRoy Wharton‏@VWharton5
Alright #VOLNATION talked my boy in to getting a twitter everyone follow him @ll_dos he better have at least 1,000 by the night! 9th commit

He plays 5A in Florida and makes those kids look like mile markers. That 4.7 must of been clocked with a hurricane blowing in his face.

Reactions: 1 person
He's a 4.5 on Scout

I never said he ran a 4.7 or a 4.5

I was just replying to the poster that said,

"That's not what he runs."

But rivals has him at 4.71, and rivals is what I go by. They don't fluff up recruits like the other sites do. Scouts also has him at 5'11 too, which is not true.

So until they change it. It's a 4.71

But rivals has him at 4.71, and rivals is what I go by. They don't fluff up recruits like the other sites do. Scouts also has him at 5'11 too, which is not true.

lol

Reactions: 2 people

If you believe all the rivals 40 times, there's really nothing else I can.

Rivals doesn't update as often as you think they do. He ran that freshman year.

Reactions: 1 person
anyone with issues of 4.5 40 speed, just think our secondary guys in this year's draft ran 4.7's

You believe those idiots at rivals who are mediocre at their jobs?I've learned the 40 times are almost always wrong on there. They all fluff up recruits.

He doesn't run a 4.5

Wow, you clearly missed that part where the 4.7 was at a camp between his freshman and sophomore year. And also the part where Lee himself said that his most recent 40 time is 4.5. Well, either you missed all that or you are as dense as we all think.

VN Store

Back