New commit- WR Lawrence Lee

I liked the fact that he gained yards after contact and accelerated quickly with the catch.

Aren't you special. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Yes, yes I am. Now how many punts did DY muff last year? Want to make something up,or do you just like sticking your nose in other peoples conversations with a random smart ass remark?

Pig having trouble IIRC. DY fielded 5 of 5 under pressure. Again, how many did he muff last year? Some people make up crap just to post something(anything) negative. I just call them on it sometimes. It's what I do.:)

How many times did he have to fall backwards to catch it because he misjudged where the ball was gonna be?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Wait until Gruden's locked in...then pull the trigger!

Butch is smoke screen till you know who comes, i hear in the year 2028 he will come just hang in there for just 15 years thats not long if you say it fast.

Butch is smoke screen till you know who comes, i hear in the year 2028 he will come just hang in there for just 15 years thats not long if you say it fast.

When you wish upon a star....

It's beautiful there. I love Tennessee and live in middle TN now but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't dream about being back in Savannah.

No place like home i was gone for 4 years and when i got back boom like getting 5 5 start recruits in one day, nothing like it.

The guy can make the defense miss but why only scholly offers from UT and Mizzou?

Only UT and Mizzou offered...Interesting...CBJ must see something the others don't...Welcome to Big Orange country young man!

Maybe Lee can be the type of shifty, elusive playmaker that we used to see in Meyer's offenses when he was at Florida. The guy sure looks like he's got some skills to elude tackles. If our coaches offered, especially right now, they must have a good feeling about his upside. Welcome to Tennessee, Mr. Lee!

forgive us if we don't wait around

Rivals which is the only one that counts has him unrated.

And Mizoo and a couple D2 schools=no offer list.

I can't find any game film.

But he has took visits to Alabama and Auburn, and they did want him back to visit again. That makes me feel a little better.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back