New Uniform Pictures

a1l.PNG

175e.png

g458.png
What the hell is going on with #17s boobs?

Looks like 5 different uni combos

Color combos from left to right:
All orange, 2nd is hard to tell but I am thinking different gray/orange top with orange pants, middle is all gray with orange numbers, 4th is orange top/white bottom, far right is all white.

I'm super pumped. Butch has not messed anything up yet, you know if this is happening, it's going to be incredible.

Looks like 5 different uni combos

Color combos from left to right:
All orange, 2nd is hard to tell but I am thinking different gray/orange top with orange pants, middle is all gray with orange numbers, 4th is orange top/white bottom, far right is all white.

I agree on 1, 3,4, and 5. . I have watched the last 5 seconds of that video several times, because you do get a sort-of flash of the uniforms as they walk through the light.

It almost appears as if 2 is an orange jersey with some grey trim that goes down the sides and maybe up onto the shoulders. It is really hard to tell.

I can tell you this, the all grey uniform (the one that would probably look the best with a different helmet) seemed to be holding a traditional white helmet with orange trim. But, It is intentionally difficult to tell.

All for it just stop before we pull a Maryland

I agree we should never follow the path that Maryland went down with their uniforms.

However, I would love to be just like Maryland if that means watching James Franklin leave the state to never come back.

Supposed to be wearing grey at Oregon, may not see them until Florida

Why not? That will get this itch for grey out of some folks system. And if it goes as most project, that will be the end of it.

However, if the unexpected happens, the grey unis will be considered magical, and even the most ardent of traditionalists will love them if we kick crap outta the ducks.

DP says the helmet will remained untouched which makes me think any additional colored jersey besides orange or white will just look pieced together like the Kiffin Black jersey.

DP says the helmet will remained untouched which makes me think any additional colored jersey besides orange or white will just look pieced together like the Kiffin Black jersey.

No they won't. The black Jerseys in 2009 were a last minute decision which is why they looked generic and cheap. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been working on these right after Butch was hired.

I wasn't referring to the quality, but the fact that the helmet was one color, the jersey another and the pants another. It just looked thrown together.

The new home jerseys look like a mix of UT and Clemson orange...Gahhh!...A better look would be like the older Miami hurricane jerseys where they had a green stripe going around the shoulder area only for us use white for home and orange for road...Keeps it traditional with the orange and white combo and would look sharp imo....Just a thought

Reactions: 1 person
Don't know which Twitter this came from originally, but its been EVERYWHERE since then. (Looks to me like, from Left to Right, all orange, white on orange, all "Smokey" (3rd university color), orange on white, and all white) Thoughts or general responses?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 31
The new home jerseys look like a mix of UT and Clemson orange...Gahhh!...A better look would be like the older Miami hurricane jerseys where they had a green stripe going around the shoulder area only for us use white for home and orange for road...Keeps it traditional with the orange and white combo and would look sharp imo....Just a thought

DP has stated it's been the same shade of orange for years now.

Don't know which Twitter this came from originally, but its been EVERYWHERE since then. (Looks to me like, from Left to Right, all orange, white on orange, all "Smokey" (3rd university color), orange on white, and all white) Thoughts or general responses?

I agree...that's exactly what it looks like:good!:

Well the "smokey" uniforms look cool, but I am still not a fan with the white helmets. I guess I should throw in the towel on hoping for a good overall design.

So it looks like the white jerseys will in fact not have any black outlines, and we're going all charcoal. I'm kind of surprised they went with the pants too.

VN Store

Back