New Uniform Pictures

I think a orange in black uniform should be worn every six years on halloween night. It would be a great thing because who else could still that uniform idea

Agreed! I like the black with orange IF we are playing at home on Halloween night. I think that's a really cool tradition since our colors lend itself well to the holiday. However I don't really want to see black in our unis any other time.

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed! I like the black with orange IF we are playing at home on Halloween night. I think that's a really cool tradition since our colors lend itself well to the holiday. However I don't really want to see black in our unis any other time.

Agree I think it would make the halloween thing pointless if we used black alot

Someone should start a thread for Uniform concepts, that way people are populating this thread with ridiculous mock ups.

Maybe you didnt read the thread title before posting, but it's called "New Uniform Pictures." Realizing that could be up for interpretation, let me clear up the meaning. This thread is for pictures, of our actual new uniforms.

Someone should start a thread for Uniform concepts, that way people are populating this thread with ridiculous mock ups.

Maybe you didnt read the thread title before posting, but it's called "New Uniform Pictures." Realizing that could be up for interpretation, let me clear up the meaning. This thread is for pictures, of our actual new uniforms.
I think we need a whole section dedicted to ut uniforms for all sports personaly

How do y'all feel about the team captains having a C on their jerseys? I could be wrong but I don't think Tennessee has ever did that. GBO

Reactions: 3 people

I'll second that.

I agree, one thread for concepts. Every uniform thread turns into a concept thread.

I like the thick double stripes on the white pants. The orange jersey with white pants/stripes is the perfect amount of orange. That orange is our brand, we need it on our uniforms but not too much of it. I don't like the orange pants with the orange jersey. Looks too much like a creamsicle.

However, IMO, the orange pants with white jersey (away) are pretty sharp.

uGWbMR.jpg

White jersey, orange numbers, black outline. I think the black outline should be thicker than that to make the number pop a bit more. I like the orange/white cleats.

EDIT: I do think white/white is also very clean and should be our primary away uniform.

As others, just one man's opinion.

Last edited:
I'm sure this is racist somehow...But instead of protesting I'm staring at an orange towel with cartoon question marks above my head. :blink: :huh: :pilot:

Well if it makes you feel better the admixture in America means that ~5 percent of black males are also color blind. Plus, anyone running around thinking they're all white or all black when their family goes back generations in the South is very likely fooling themselves.

So if and when will we see the new away uni's? My guess is the first 2 away games but I was not sure if DeerPark has stated or knows anything.

I like the thick double stripes on the white pants. The orange jersey with white pants/stripes is the perfect amount of orange. That orange is our brand, we need it on our uniforms but not too much of it. I don't like the orange pants with the orange jersey. Looks too much like a creamsicle.

However, IMO, the orange pants with white jersey (away) are pretty sharp.

uGWbMR.jpg

White jersey, orange numbers, black outline. I think the black outline should be thicker than that to make the number pop a bit more. I like the orange/white cleats.

EDIT: I do think white/white is also very clean and should be our primary away uniform.

As others, just one man's opinion.

I agree that the white jerseys and orange pants look great. Heck, These are probably my favorite combination

Reactions: 3 people
2001%20Bama%20Stephens.jpg

We need to go back to this design. Big numbers black outline and black name on the back for aways. Also white pants no stripe but with a power T on the front, and just drop the orange pants completely. If we could go back to our late 90s early 2000s uniform design but with matte white helmets I would be extremely pleased.
The pant stripes give out uniforms a classic look in my opinion

The white on orange may be my favorite combination of all of our uniforms. It's just a great look. I love seeing it on the road. I was at the Mississippi State game last year and sat in the upper level, when UT wore the white pants. I couldn't see any orange hardly.

Primarily, it should be orange on white at home and white on orange on the road. Orange and white just go so well together. Solid orange and solid white just isn't as good.

Reactions: 2 people
I like the Crocket black/orange helmet!

I actually think that's a really cool helmet idea! But, I can see now the anti-gun community having a problem with that logo.

VN Store

Back