New Uniform Pictures

I met a guy today that does some work in the UT program. He confirmed that the "special jersey" will be a charcoal color and will most likely be used in the Homecoming game, although it hasn't been officially decided. Just thought I'd post and let you guys know. 17 days!

I met a guy today that does some work in the UT program. He confirmed that the "special jersey" will be a charcoal color and will most likely be used in the Homecoming game, although it hasn't been officially decided. Just thought I'd post and let you guys know. 17 days!

Everything will be announced tomorrow.

Reactions: 4 people
Everything will be announced tomorrow.

I know that the home and away jerseys will be shown, but I don't think they are going to show the other. It's supposed to be a 'surprise' jersey. I could be wrong, though. That's just what the guy I talked to acted like.

I feel a boom swelling up inside me. Tomorrow I shall release it into this very thread.

I'm thinking an Adidas v Nike kinda game....

Reactions: 1 person
I know that the home and away jerseys will be shown, but I don't think they are going to show the other. It's supposed to be a 'surprise' jersey. I could be wrong, though. That's just what the guy I talked to acted like.

The uniforms that will be worn for all 12 games of the regular season will be unveiled at media day tomorrow, along with what games they will be worn.

That's literally the last comment I can have on it until tomorrow.

Reactions: 4 people
The uniforms that will be worn for all 12 games of the regular season will be unveiled at media day tomorrow, along with what games they will be worn.

Good, I will be happy to know what uniforms will be worn when.

Word...should be fun.

Is it possible that we're doing away with the black trim on the orange numbering on the white away jerseys?

Not that I care, but just curious

Oh boy, I hope the whole team wears those short pants above the knees like all the other kool kids

"What the hell is the band doing forming a T?? Why is the football team running through it?! That ain't what Neyland did! They just ran straight on the field, none of this funny business"

- Old Fogey, 1964

All traditions have a beginning.

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back