New Uniform Pictures

I love 'em, but an orange helmet is needed. I loved the black unis as well, but that white helmet needs to change with the uni.

DP has already stated this is not that color.

You are saying that you or your beloved dp can decipher the precise shade of grey from a photo in a darkened hallway with artificial lighting...? BS!
Give it a rest!
Either way they look good and most people seem excited about them.
Go vols- lets have some fun

Reactions: 1 person
is it everyhome game etc or special games like the all orange?

not a big fan but will have to see them. i thought our jersey was.ok but no fan of orange paints.

to me cbj is trying to make us like cincy n go darker colors..gray is the new white??? lol

You are saying that you or your beloved dp can decipher the precise shade of grey from a photo in a darkened hallway with artificial lighting...? BS!
Give it a rest!

DP is on the inside. He knows

is it everyhome game etc or special games like the all orange?

not a big fan but will have to see them. i thought our jersey was.ok but no fan of orange paints.

to me cbj is trying to make us like cincy n go darker colors..gray is the new white??? lol

Only wearing them for one game this season.

Give it a rest!

Hes seen the actual jersey. All you've seen is the picture. Pretty ironic post

For the traditionalists out there. Smokey is one of our colors.

There are a lot of colors in our school palette...
Inside Neyland we should have orange jerseys.

For the record, I think the uniform is okay. I'm just a big advocate for wearing orange at home games. That includes the team, coaches, and fans.

Bad taste. Very Bad taste. Let the kids mix it up good grief...

I'm not an old foggie who hates alternate uniforms. In fact, I love several of Oregons and even some of Marylands. I just think this looks like crap. It seems very thrown together just to get something out there.

Reactions: 4 people
Not sure how these are intended to be used... If a here or there for recruiting and moral, is fine by me, but do not take away the home orange jerseys week in and week out.

Replace the white helmet with a black one with a grey T and these would look a lot better.

Black-Helmet-UT.jpg

Maybe I'm being a stickler but shouldn't it be smoky not smokey. Native Tennesseans should know this.

I'm not an old foggie who hates alternate uniforms. In fact, I love several of Oregons and even some of Marylands. I just think this looks like crap. It seems very thrown together just to get something out there.

But let me guess you love the 2009 candy corn unis don't you?

DP is on the inside. He knows

I think we have all heard that too many times before.
Either way- they are what shade they are.
Let's hope the boys and recruits get excited about them.
I know I am and think most people will like them. I do hope they are used sparingly. I am more of a traditionalist too, but like the cage rattling also.

For an athletic department in a shaky financial place currently, I'm sure this was well-timed. They will bring in a lot of merchandise revenue this season because of this jersey. Smart timing.

The Cowboy's have a wide receivers coach who would I'd like to send an invoice for an order of, oh let's say, 100,000 jerseys to start.

:rtfm:

Last edited:
I love them, and noone appreciates all of our traditions more than myself. I also liked the Black Jerseys for the Halloween game, it was neat and i thought looked pretty cool. My opinion is that you leave the helmet alone, everything else is fair game...and i think the grey is pretty awesome.

Reactions: 4 people
There are a lot of colors in our school palette...
Inside Neyland we should have orange jerseys.

For the record, I think the uniform is okay. I'm just a big advocate for wearing orange at home games. That includes the team, coaches, and fans.
I agree completely n especially with the fans. Nothing looks worse than looking around and seing black all over neyland. As the weather turns cold this is what always happens.

VN Store

Back