New Uniform Pictures

I love them. Of course like everything else in the world, with my input, they would have been even better. But these work for me.

I agree. IMO, a grey helmet would have been too much anyway, aside from the fact that ours is one of the most recognizable and iconic helmets in the country so there's no reason to mess with that. The white helmet sets off the white trim on the rest of the uni. The amount of butthurtedness in this thread because they aren't exactly what each individual poster would have ideally chosen makes me sad.

Reactions: 2 people
I can dig it - traditionalist meltdown in 3, 2, 1 ...

Black was the original Uniform color of Tennessee when it started......the so called traditionalist that freak out about them wearing black, don't know their school history. I wouldn't want to see it all season long, but to me it's paying tribute to those guys before 1922....

Reactions: 4 people
Not sure how these are intended to be used... If a here or there for recruiting and moral, is fine by me, but do not take away the home orange jerseys week in and week out.

Replace the white helmet with a black one with a grey T and these would look a lot better.

Black-Helmet-UT.jpg

Oh man! Keep that helmet color and put the orange power T and stripe on it and that would look awesome!

Reactions: 4 people
:lolabove: nice one... Just think its a low blow, and John Brice won't get anymore in side info.

I don't think there's a chance in hell that VQ went rogue and did this without the university's knowledge and blessing. That would be professional suicide on their part.

Maybe its just me but the helmet almost looks like it doesnt belong with the jersey or something I dunno. I want to see those away jerseys!

YEEEEEEHAAAAAW!!!!!! We done got us a Confederate Gray UNIFORM!!!! Boom! I love it! Hurray for Dixie!!!!! Hurray for TENNESSEE!!!!! Go Vols!!!!!

That's it! Push the Confederate Gray theme. That'll get the traditionalists around. The legend of Butch continues. People are shizzing on themselves over this and I'm loving every minute of it.

Reactions: 2 people
Looks better than the Ole Miss grays. I could do without the VOLS on the front but other than that it looks sharp. Nice job CBJ!

Nice uni's. Butch is definitely a business man & generates positive attention at the right time. Timing is everything. With merchandise being manufactured & available in time for the season.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back