New Uniform Pictures

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about:

alg-lane-kiffin-jpg.jpg

So that's what Kiffin meant by "yellow jerseys."

Love them. Cant wait to see the away jersey's.. see old timers change is good!

Change, per se, is inevitable. These innovations fall squarely within the category of subtle stylistic change, which is entirely in accordance with Tennessee tradition and something to which Butch stated he would be respectful. As a traditionalist, I have seen a lot of uniform modifications of this type over the last 46 years. We traditionalists are simply opposed to RADICAL change.

Reactions: 8 people
See? You don't always need to put black in the uniform for it to be awesome. These look great. Only thing I might change is put the adidas logo on the other shoulder and leave the Power T alone in the middle

Reactions: 2 people
VolFromNashville, that would present a nice visual counterpoint to the SEC logo on the left shoulder. Then you could bring the power T up ever so slightly. It does look a little "busy," with numerals, Adidas logo and power T stacked in succession in the center of the jersey. Overall, the jerseys look magnificent.

Reactions: 2 people
I wish the collars were black with an Orange T on it like UGA's

Attachments

• kkkj.jpg
    kkkj.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: 1 person
I like the adidas logo color changed from black to white. Wish it was orange on the pants. Other than that they look great. GBO

What are the "tiger stripes" that have been spoken of?

Nice color, not a huge fan of the checkerboard sleeves.

It's also nice that Adidas seems to have finally gotten the right shade of orange. I was really sick of those yelloworange jerseys we have for several years.

Amen!...my chief concern....uniform wise...when Lame called our uniforms "yellow", he wasn't far off...the 80's had the best shade of our orange...this along with the texture matches that
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back