New Uniform Pictures

VolFromNashville, that would present a nice visual counterpoint to the SEC logo on the left shoulder. Then you could bring the power T up ever so slightly. It does look a little "busy," with numerals, Adidas logo and power T stacked in succession in the center of the jersey. Overall, the jerseys look magnificent.

Glad we're on the same page. I wish they'd change that. Maybe next year haha

It's also nice that Adidas seems to have finally gotten the right shade of orange. I was really sick of those yelloworange jerseys we have for several years.

That was Dooley----going back to the 70's orange. Love the bold orange.

a1l.PNG

175e.png

g458.png

Is it just me, or do "shoulder pads" seem to do a terrible job padding/protecting players' shoulders? Padding/protection seems above and behind the actual shoulders on the mannequin. All Adidas's recent unis have this flaw. IMO (btw, I do realize those are not a game ready set of pads, but many Adidas schools have players with equally exposed shoulders)

Just nit-picking. New home unis=sweet! Now let's see some cool away and alternate unis!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It's also nice that Adidas seems to have finally gotten the right shade of orange. I was really sick of those yelloworange jerseys we have for several years.

Sorry,that actually is the school color...

It has literally been the same every single year.

Yep, It seems like it is hard for some to grasp that any color will look different depending on what the color is applied to. Depending on what the object is made from, its texture, how the light is shining on it, is it damp, wet or dry or any number of other factors.

People say they don't look like they did in the 70s-80s or 90's etc.. well that's because back then the uniforms were made out mostly natural material now they are probably mostly made out of synthetic material for the techfit or dry fit what ever you call it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back