New York City

How about we don't take anything that has a chance to be laced with fentanyl?

The vast majority of these people know exactly what they’re doing. Why is it any tax payer's obligation to make sure these people have a lifeline?

Little kids are getting exposed to fentanyl. Think about that for a moment.

Reactions: jp1
How are they being exposed?

SO someone is exposing these kids to fentanyl. Maybe we shouldn't let our kids be around dirt bags. I wonder how many times these dirt bags have been revived by narcan. If they's died from their overdose then the kids wouldn't have been exposed.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Living in a democratic city run by complete left-wing morons is a great place to be ....
Knowing the insane wacko DA in NYC, they'll arrest the driver for some made up crime.

Last edited:

FBI raids Brooklyn Home Of Brianna Suggs, NYC Mayor Eric Adams' Fundraising Chief​

• FBI Agents Raided Suggs Home In Brooklyn On Thursday
FBI agents today raided the home of NYC Mayor Eric Adams' fundraising chief.

The agents were spotted at Brianna Suggs' home in Brooklyn this morning. The New York Times reports that some of the agents present belong to the public corruption unit.

Adams was on his way to Washington DC for meetings to discuss the city's migrant crisis when he learned of the raid.

He turned around and canceled the meetings, saying he had to 'deal with a matter' in New York.

1698945339038.png
Agents searched the home of Brianna Suggs, a campaign consultant who has helped Adams raise $2.5million for his 2025 election

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

FBI raids Brooklyn Home Of Brianna Suggs, NYC Mayor Eric Adams' Fundraising Chief​

• FBI Agents Raided Suggs Home In Brooklyn On Thursday
FBI agents today raided the home of NYC Mayor Eric Adams' fundraising chief.

The agents were spotted at Brianna Suggs' home in Brooklyn this morning. The New York Times reports that some of the agents present belong to the public corruption unit.

Adams was on his way to Washington DC for meetings to discuss the city's migrant crisis when he learned of the raid.

He turned around and canceled the meetings, saying he had to 'deal with a matter' in New York.

View attachment 592231
Agents searched the home of Brianna Suggs, a campaign consultant who has helped Adams raise $2.5million for his 2025 election

Is this the democrat machine putting the squeeze on Adams for his stance on housing illegals?

Safest city on erf

I'm going to start a thread about all the crime in rube America. Do ya think I'll have a hard time finding content? Loads of it!

Rubes want to feel better about their barren lives in the sticks by regularly knocking big cities.....Humorous.

I'm going to start a thread about all the crime in rube America. Do ya think I'll have a hard time finding content? Loads of it!

Rubes want to feel better about their barren lives in the sticks by regularly knocking big cities.....Humorous.
Are you white knighting for....cities? Lmao. And you call other people rubes.

Neighbors ‘heard screaming’ during FBI raid at home of Adams fundraiser who’s made more than $150K from mayor’s campaign​

The home of a top fundraiser for New York City Mayor Eric Adams was raided by the feds Thursday morning — just as Hizzoner bailed on a slate of White House immigration meetings to return to the Big Apple almost as soon as he landed in DC, The Post has confirmed.

Federal agents busted into the Brooklyn home of Brianna Suggs, a close consultant whose firm has earned more than $150,000 from the mayor’s campaign team since 2021.

Her company – Suggs Solutions LLC – is registered to a family-owned brownstone at 929 Lincoln Place in Crown Heights, according to property records.

“I heard screaming maybe two or three hours ago,” one neighbor told The Post. “I heard helicopters (also) … the house is boarded up.”

Another eyewitness told The Post that he saw cars on the block with civilian plates – that nonetheless carried FBI agents who were going in and out of the house.

“I saw some of them carrying cardboard boxes which they loaded into a van,” Devon Stilwell, a 22-year-old who was hanging out up the block with some film students from NYU, told The Post on Thursday afternoon.

Every crime in NYC becomes a tabloid story about how cities are horrifically dangerous from people that don’t live here

Neighbors ‘heard screaming’ during FBI raid at home of Adams fundraiser who’s made more than $150K from mayor’s campaign​

The home of a top fundraiser for New York City Mayor Eric Adams was raided by the feds Thursday morning — just as Hizzoner bailed on a slate of White House immigration meetings to return to the Big Apple almost as soon as he landed in DC, The Post has confirmed.

Federal agents busted into the Brooklyn home of Brianna Suggs, a close consultant whose firm has earned more than $150,000 from the mayor’s campaign team since 2021.

Her company – Suggs Solutions LLC – is registered to a family-owned brownstone at 929 Lincoln Place in Crown Heights, according to property records.

“I heard screaming maybe two or three hours ago,” one neighbor told The Post. “I heard helicopters (also) … the house is boarded up.”

Another eyewitness told The Post that he saw cars on the block with civilian plates – that nonetheless carried FBI agents who were going in and out of the house.

“I saw some of them carrying cardboard boxes which they loaded into a van,” Devon Stilwell, a 22-year-old who was hanging out up the block with some film students from NYU, told The Post on Thursday afternoon.

Exhibit A lol, an entire article about how someone “heard screaming”

Adams Denies Knowing Anything About NYC Construction Firm at center of campaign probe​

Mayor Eric Adams has denied knowing anything about the construction firm at the center of the federal probe into his campaign finances — while acknowledging he’s been in touch with his top fundraiser, whose house was raided last week.

Hizzoner was asked point-blank during an interview with PIX11’s Dan Mannarino if he knew or had ever worked with anybody from the Williamsburg, Brooklyn-based KSK Construction Group.

“Not of my knowledge,” the New York City mayor replied in comments made public Sunday. “I am not familiar with this organization at all … It’s one of the many different groups and organizations that contributes to the campaign.”

Meanwhile, Hizzoner revealed that he has “communicated” with Briana Suggs, his 25-year-old embattled fundraiser, after FBI agents tossed her Crown Heights, Brooklyn, pad bright and early Thursday as part of their probe into potential public corruption.

Law-enforcement sources have told The Post that federal agents were searching the home for evidence of a possible plot to illegally funnel foreign cash through KSK from Turkey and into Adams’ campaign coffers in exchange for favors.

1699236431541.png
Mayor Eric Adams has denied knowing anything about the construction firm at the center of a campaign finance probe.

1699236483728.png
The mayor said he has been in touch with Briana Suggs, a top fundraiser for him, since the feds raided her Brooklyn home Thursday.

VN Store

Back