New York City

Yes you said something really stupid and had to bring up everything you can think of to cover for the stupidity and now you can’t let it go. You’ve even backed off now to the water just being good.
if you’re water is so impressive then why are y’all not in the top 10?
Memphis Tennessee is clearly the best at water.
I’ve said the same thing the whole time lol, you just can’t read. It’s famously really good to the point where restaurant owners in other cities not only know about it enough to import it, but trust that a significant portion of their customers know about it as well. You didn’t know about it despite being a “New Yorker” allegedly (and still learning wha “known for” means) and have been trying to cover your ass with stupid **** for pages now

I’ve said the same thing the whole time lol, you just can’t read. It’s famously really good to the point where restaurant owners in other cities not only know about it enough to import it, but trust that a significant portion of their customers know about it as well. You didn’t know about it despite being a “New Yorker” allegedly and have been trying to cover your ass with stupid **** for pages now
I’m sorry I made you mad Nashy.
Go smoke a bowl and calm down.

Now see, legal weed is something you should actually be bragging about and it’s actually known

Reactions: StarRaider
I’m sorry I made you mad Nashy.
Go smoke a bowl and calm down.

Now see, legal weed is something you should actually be bragging about and it’s actually known
I love that weed is legal there. I think NYC is even less known for that though lol, it’s pretty new and people don’t necessarily know it’s legal in the city

I love that weed is legal there. I think NYC is even less known for that though lol, it’s pretty new and people don’t necessarily know it’s legal there
See here we go disagreeing again.
The day that weed was legalized in New York it was on the radio in Chattanooga Tennessee.

Down here we’re still playing games with the D8

See here we go disagreeing again.
The day that weed was legalized in New York it was on the radio in Chattanooga Tennessee.

Down here we’re still playing games with the D8
It just took a while to set up the infrastructure in NYC I think, there were some questionably legal dispensaries that popped up immediately but I think the fully licensed ones took years after that to open. So some people get to NYC and are still confused

It just took a while to set up the infrastructure in NYC I think, there were some questionably legal dispensaries that popped up immediately but I think the fully licensed ones took years after that to open. So some people get to NYC and are still confused
True story
I was there for the fourth.
We were fishing late at night and my brother had some with him. Now I don’t smoke a lot, almost never actually. But whatever they’re smoking in New York is…..I guess “strong “ is the right word

Reactions: NashVol11
I’d rather do the crap in the box and mail it to the lab but I’m not judging your choices

My last and only colonoscopy was clean as a whistle, don't need another one for 10 years.

And I will say, whatever they give you to put you under is amazing stuff. I woke up feeling like I just had the best sleep in my life.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
My last and only colonoscopy was clean as a whistle, don't need another one for 10 years.

And I will say, whatever they give you to put you under is amazing stuff. I woke up feeling like I just had the best sleep in my life.

It's Propofol--the same stuff that Michael Jackson used to go to sleep every night, and that killed him. I believe it's what most everybody gets before surgery. I once had it for a minor medical procedure. I was prepped by the nurses, then found myself in a room being asked by a nurse if I wanted a Ginger Ale to drink. I said no, thinking, 'huh, I thought one couldn't drink anything before a procedure.' A minute later she came back and asked me again if I wanted something to drink, and I said, "I thought you couldn't drink anything before surgery." And she responded: "Oh, honey, your procedure is over, and you're fine." Wonderful feeling.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back