Newsom Likely To Face Recall

Elder's camp, PRIOR to the election, is asking supporter to sign a petition seeking auditing to help contest voter fraud.

That hasn't happened yet.

Soooooo ... how long until he asks the same people that sign the petition for some money to fight that fight?

He has learned how to monetize claims of cheating from the best, hasn't he?
Well you do know that he is nothing but a gorilla anyway, so there's that.

So in addition to 1.8 million signaturs there was only anthoer 1.4 million that agree? Wow i mean nothing would surprise me from the trash in Cali. But this seem unlikely...

Not wildly unlikely considering that only 68% of votes have been counted; if percentages hold there are around 4.8M total “Yes” votes

I'll tell you what's ridiculous. People like you claiming no funny business is going on when thousands of people at the polls are saying they were told that they had already voted when they had not. A pollworker was caught on video yesterday saying that 70 percent of voters at this particular location were being told they had already voted. I just don't understand how people like you can continue to defend the pathetic acts of the deep state and the people that are in power. I mean do you honestly hate America this much.

PolitiFact - Snafu at polling site did not target GOP voters in Calif. recall election

I'll tell you what's ridiculous. People like you claiming no funny business is going on when thousands of people at the polls are saying they were told that they had already voted when they had not. A pollworker was caught on video yesterday saying that 70 percent of voters at this particular location were being told they had already voted. I just don't understand how people like you can continue to defend the pathetic acts of the deep state and the people that are in power. I mean do you honestly hate America this much.
You are assuming that every voter impacted by this glitch was a Republican, and that is assuming way too much in California. The two polling sites involved in this are both in Los Angeles County, which happens to have one of the highest percentages of registered democrats in the state. If the goal was to cheat, would democrats pick LA County to do it? The Arizona audit is a bust, which may never see the light of day, and you are desperate for something to cling to.

Additionally, provisional ballots were given to people who were told they had already voted.... and the "No" vote now has a 2.5 million vote lead over "Yes". It was a blowout.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
This is proof we don’t have elections, we have selections. Those mail-in ballots are the new process of manipulating elections.

This is not new - thats why mail in ballots have been rejected almost every other country in the world. It was only in this "pandemic" period that they did not let the opportunity go to waste and used it to expand mail voting here in the USA

This is proof we don’t have elections, we have selections. Those mail-in ballots are the new process of manipulating elections.
It is proof that Republicans will whine about anything. There is no evidence that Republicans were targeted. It makes no sense that Democrats would cheat in one of the bluest counties of the bluest state. The vote against removing Newsom from office will win by well over 2 million votes.

It is proof that Republicans will whine about anything. There is no evidence that Republicans were targeted. It makes no sense that Democrats would cheat in one of the bluest counties of the bluest state. The vote against removing Newsom from office will win by well over 2 million votes.
There are no longer Dems and Reps... just criminals (with a few exceptions). Until a massive sewer truck pulls into DC and sucks out all the D & R sewage, the people of this country will continue to lose.

Gov. Gavin Newsom signs string of bills to benefit illegal aliens
Sep. 27, 2021 - 4:24 - One bill will allow some illegal immigrants to serve on county central committees. Carl DeMaio, chairman of Reform California, weighs in on 'Fox & Friends First.'

Gov. Gavin Newsom signs string of bills to benefit illegal aliens
Sep. 27, 2021 - 4:24 - One bill will allow some illegal immigrants to serve on county central committees. Carl DeMaio, chairman of Reform California, weighs in on 'Fox & Friends First.'

Couldn’t care less anymore. Those idiots had their chance to file for divorce and they stayed hitched. They’re getting exactly what they voted for.

Couldn’t care less anymore. Those idiots had their chance to file for divorce and they stayed hitched. They’re getting exactly what they voted for.

What happens in California is important because the crazies try to expand it to other states or they use taxes from people in other states to pay for it.

VN Store

Back