Next game (Links): NCAAT - Sunday 3/31/2024 (2:20pm CBS) Purdue

I feel bad for Justin Edwards.

He had the chance to become a very valuable piece to this team but decided to fall for Cal’s usual BS.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Correct me if I’m wrong, but 2021 was the only time that KY lost consecutive home games since 2008-09 when it happened twice. And Billy Gillespie was their coach.

Calipari has only lost back-to-back home games at Rupp once. Until this week.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but 2021 was the only time that KY lost consecutive home games since 2008-09 when it happened twice. And Billy Gillespie was their coach.

Calipari has only lost back-to-back home games at Rupp once. Until this week.
..pay dat buy out , yo!

No DJ, no Edwards, no problem(?)

DJ Wagner and Justin Edwards both unexpectedly missed this game. Wagner is dealing with an ankle issue, and Edwards was out with a leg injury. The extent of the injuries is unknown at this time.

No DJ, no Edwards, no problem(?)

DJ Wagner and Justin Edwards both unexpectedly missed this game. Wagner is dealing with an ankle issue, and Edwards was out with a leg injury. The extent of the injuries is unknown at this time.

If they are down Wagner and Thiero (left with an injury tonight) I will feel pretty good about our chances.

If they are down Wagner and Thiero (left with an injury tonight) I will feel pretty good about our chances.

It’s going to be difficult for the TN staff to prepare for a specific KY attack with that many unknown participants. They can at least work on coming up with something to counter the bully ball clear out at the low post that USCjr kept going with. Otherwise, keep on defending as they have all year and hope that those shots that go halfway down go the rest of the way through the net. And make the dam bunnies and free throws when they are gifted by KY.

Last edited:
It’s going to be difficult for the TN staff to prepare for a specific KY attack with tgat nany unknown participants. They can at least work on coming up with something to counter the bully ball clear out at the low post that USCjr kept going with. Otherwise, keep on defending as they have all year and hope that those shots that go halfway down go the rest of the way through the net. And make the dam bunnies and free throws when they are gifted by KY.
Doesn’t seem that difficult… 😥

Antonio Reeves needs Mashack making his night miserable.

Hopefully Cal doesn’t look at the USCjr game and he doesnt post up Tre Mitchell.

VN Store

Back