NFL Game Thread

Now starting to look pretty likely that the loser of that Lions-Packers game will miss the playoffs entirely. Crazy to imagine that happening to Detroit after they were the 2 seed like a week ago

Now starting to look pretty likely that the loser of that Lions-Packers game will miss the playoffs entirely. Crazy to imagine that happening to Detroit after they were the 2 seed like a week ago

It would be an epic collapse. But in all honesty I don't think they are a legitimate contender. They've had a lot of comeback wins which is nice and all, but I never thought of them as a legitimate threat. I'm hoping they are able to pull it off Green Bay though.

Washington would get in over Lions-Packers loser with a win over the Giants...who might not even care..they are locked into the 5th seed...check out scenarios for the Bucs :)

How Tampa Bay Buccaneers can make the playoffs
— Buccaneers beat Panthers in Week 17 AND
— Colts beat Jaguars in Week 17 AND
— Cowboys beat Eagles in Week 17 AND
— Lions beat Packers in Week 17 AND
— Titans beat Texans in Week 17 AND
— 49ers beat Seahawks in Week 17 AND
— Redskins and Giants TIE in Week 17

Washington would get in over Lions-Packers loser with a win over the Giants...who might not even care..they are locked into the 5th seed...check out scenarios for the Bucs :)

How Tampa Bay Buccaneers can make the playoffs
— Buccaneers beat Panthers in Week 17 AND
— Colts beat Jaguars in Week 17 AND
— Cowboys beat Eagles in Week 17 AND
— Lions beat Packers in Week 17 AND
— Titans beat Texans in Week 17 AND
— 49ers beat Seahawks in Week 17 AND
— Redskins and Giants TIE in Week 17

Had me until the 49ers game

Quick note, not only do the Falcons lead the NFL in offensive PPG by a hefty margin, but they also faced the hardest schedule of opposing defenses in the league. One of the most underrated statistics I've seen all year.

Welp. Last week of the regular season. It would be classic Falcons to lose to the saints at home in an important game.

Lol, only the Browns can have 1st and goal from the 2, to win the game in OT, and end up 4th and Goal from the 16, and have to settle for a FG.

A saints team with nothing to lose who will practically go for it on 4 downs nearly every time is a scary team to have to face.

Surprised the Giants are playing Manning and the 1st teamers...they are pretty much locked into their spot aren't they?

Halftime

Falcons winning 35-13
TD on all 5 possessions
Matt Ryan with 4 TD passes
Falcons get the ball in the second half

VN Store

Back